𝟶𝟺 - 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍?

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍?

_____

A; 4:28 Hey we still on for today?

L; 4:29 Yeah I'll be there.

And so will Brylee.

I toss my phone into the seat next to me, leaning back keys in one hand, I start the rumbling engine following the line of student cars out of the school parking lot.

My eyes began scanning every car and every face for no particular reason.Or I thought no reason. Until I spotted. Aris Spencer.
_______

One hour away. I have to be there in one hour.

I let my wet auburn hair fall down my shoulders. Keeping a hold onto my towel. Im standing in front of my full length mirror I look into my deep brown eyes and frown.

Why couldn't I be born with cooperating hair.

Instead I have a jumble of brown and red tangled hair that frizzes up anytime you open a door.

Suddenly, my bedroom door slams open revealing my twelve year old brother his short ash brown hair brushed to the side, his brown eyes wide with shock, wearing a pair of black shorts and no shirt. His birthmark looks more defined as red wraps around his torso, and licks his right shoulder. He stands there with a blue video camera in one hand, and a bag of extremely sour warheads in the other.

"Close the door!" I shout rushing towards his frozen statue as in stiff movements he slams the door closed, breathing a sigh of relief I lean against my door.

Brothers.

I find a pair of black shorts, and a hoodie , slipping on my converse. I decide leave my wet hair as it is. Already beginning to soak through the fabric of my hoodie.

My brother Joseph is slouching against the gray wall next to my door, still holding war heads and a camera, as soon as our eyes meet he looks up and his eyes turn apologetic, and his face becomes red.

"Lin, I'm so sorry I didnt know- I was gonna ask if you wanna do the sour challenge for dad."

"Jojo it's fine seriously, I'm fine and I'm sorry I cant." I say small my lips pressed together, side stepping past him into the kitchen, feeling his presence behind me, I turn around to face him.

"Why not?" He challenges leaning against the black marble kitchen island, placing his hands underneath his chin gazing up at me with pouty lips.

Well when he acts super cute how can I say no?

"Firstly cut it out, second I'm meeting up with friends." I say while opening our fridge to pull out a water bottle, setting it on the marble I ruffle his hair causing a groan to escape his lips.

"Jeez, all you had to say was you were hanging out with abby and dont touch my hair." He complains running his hands repeatedly through his hair looking at his reflection in the kitchen window above the sink.

I roll my eyes, grabbing my keys off the counter I turn quickly around to come face to face with Benjamin.

My other brother.

Yes another brother.

I know. Pray for me.

He looks unfazed, his disheveled black hair falling into his face, and his hazel eyes staring down at me, as he stands an astonishing 6'3 at sixteen. He slides out of my way walking towards his room, stopping in his tracks just before he shuts the door.

"Yeah I'll stay here with jojo have fun." He mutters closing the door.

Well that made it easier than asking him I suppose.