𝟶𝟼 - 𝙵.𝙼.𝙻

𝙵.𝙼.𝙻
____

Friday. The Party is today.

"It's the first week of school, and there's a party" I groan through the clear glass of my phone hearing an muffled echo in the background.

"Your so tight, let loose a little." Brittney complains, as she crunches on chips on the other line.

I can picture her rolling her emerald eyes.

And does she really have to eat chips now? that's annoying I mean I can be annoying but really?

"That's really hard."

"Just don't care that's what I do, and look I'm doing fine."

"Ha what's next failing a couple classes to match up?" I snort spreading a wide smile slowly across my lips.

"Shut up." She retorts, as she rummaged through something vigorously.

I hear her curse on the other line as the line disconnects.

Ok? Rude.

I slowly remove the towel from my damp Auburn hair, shaking it out so it lays straight against my black tang top, throwing on some slippers I head toward the living room.

"Well, I mean I could..?" Benjamin's voice floats across the living room, as I see him leaning casually against the light gray walls wearing a tight fitted light blue t-shirt flaunting his biceps like nothing, the house phone pressed up to his ear as taunts whoever is on the other line.

My interest peeks, as I slide over into the living room, catching his attention his grip tightens on the phone, turning to me he raises his thick black eyebrows.

'Who is it?' I mouth my eyebrows furrowed, my brown eyes full of curiosity.

He hesitates for a moment before mouthing back at me 'Nun?'

Huh? Why would Ben be talking to a nun? Oh! What if hes dating one?

No hes too tall for that, hmmm who is it really??

"You're talking to a nun?" I ask slowly trying to process the words in my head, as I stare at him incredulously.

"Uh huh."

"Wait what? No." He turns to look at me, with a confused expression.

"But you just mouthed Nun." I answer instinctively.

"Oh I did? I- I meant Sun, my friend Sun M-m-moon." He stammers giving me a confused face.

"Sun Moon, really?"

"Who's really on the phone?" I challenge walking up close, as he holds the phone high above my head as I try to reach for it.

"Nobody." He answers immediately, just as hes about to hang up I snatch the phone and run into the kitchen, he trails behind me.

"Hello?" I say breathless as I sit down at the kitchen table.

"Lincoln? hey it's Samuel." A familiar honey glazed voice speaks.

Who is samuel, im pretty sure i dont know a Samuel.

"Excuse me?" I ask lightly ignoring my growling stomach as I fidget with my straps on my plain black tang top.

Samuel chuckles softly over the line.

"Um, I'm the one hosting the party tonight" He replies softly.

Wait Party Dude is Samuel? I'm talking to him? Oh that makes more sense but how'd he get my number?