𝟶𝟹 - 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐!
______

A; 8:49 Hey I'm sorry I wasnt at lunch yesterday, I was busy talking to Genisis.

I hear a small chime in the back of my head, as sweat pours down my face, the blazing African sun shining striaght down. My matted Auburn ponytail whipping in the wind, and I continue sprinting through the tall thick yellow Bush. I'm following a head of dark brown hair, that always seems to be just out of my reach.

A; 8:49 I mean this time, I'm positive he likes me.

The chime echos throughout my head once more, as my muscles ache with exhaustion, and my brown eyes show no more consciousness. I push myself foward until I'm finally standing next to him, his dark brown hair ruffling in the oceanic wind, he turns slightly toward me. His eyes show no hint of any emotion.

A; 8:50 Hey are you there? I thought we'd meet by my locker again.

The chime becomes louder and louder until it's all the I can hear, as I'm standing on a dangerously rocky cliff, holding onto him. I breath in his scent like citrus. He stares as I'm under his trance, he sweeps back a loose strand of my Auburn hair delicately as if would break. His breathing even and his breathtakingly beautiful smile is all that I can see.

He loosens his grip, causing me to let out a small shriek my heart pounding. I'm falling. As he let's me go, all I can see is two glowing green orbs in an ocean of blackness, that's suffocating me.

I gasp as I open my eyes, I quickly scramble to yank my phone off of my nightstand.

It reads 8:53 am Wensday August 7th

3 texts from Abby:)

It was all a dream, how could it have felt so real, why did it end like that, and most importantly why was Aris there?

I glance at the phone in my hands, reading the time. I fall off of my bed with a groan I widen my eyes so much I feel as if theyre gonna fall out.

Shit School starts at 9

I jump up nearly tripping over my own feet as I sling open my dresser draws throwing on a pair of blue patched jeans and a black sweater that's been on the floor for a few days now.

I never really cared too much for how I looked to others. I mean I've never really cared too much for how I look at all.

By the time I'm outside it's already pouring. Rain comes in waves it seems drowning all of my step moms flowers that decorate our long driveway. When I'm finally in my car I'm soaked, even my socks are beginning to squish in my shoes.

Great.

_____

I pull into the school parking lot extremely late, as I run down the sidewalk lined with vibrant flowers now spilling with water. I reach the brown building and tug on the doors.

They don't budge. I pull again. And again. They're locked.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

There's tall chain link fences that border the campus, which makes it look more like a prison than a school.

I guess that's my way in. To my left the fence is surrounding the empty courtyard and to my right it's right outside the teachers lounge. I choose left.

I toss my bag over the tall fence first and begin climbing. My fingers gripping the metal until my knuckles turn white, I'm nearly halfway over I feel someone watching me. I squint my eyes through the rain and see what looks like janitor holding a phone pointed towards me. He's taking a picture.. of me. Oh God.