31. Carpaccio

"You know..", Vincent drawled. "If you don't talk to me throughout the whole car ride then it's going to get awkward." Vincent and I were on our way to Blair's house to attend her baby shower. I tried my best to not take him but he was persistent about tagging along with me. I turned my back away from him more to avoid him as much as possible. Instead, I tried to focus on the streaks of green fields we were passing by. Blair's house was an hour away from the restaurant. I honestly don't know how she got to work everyday. I have a hard time reaching work on time even though I live with the boss and he drives me to work.

"Alright. I will just turn up the radio." Vincent turned up the volume of the radio on queue. Up next we have the classic country song by John Denver- Almost heaven, West Virginia

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River...

Then came the chorus and Vincent decided to sing along to it.

Country roads, take me home

To the place I belong

West Virginia, mountain mama

Take me home, country roads

Wow this man might be good at almost everything but he wasn't good at singing. It sounded like hearing fingernails on a chalkboard. I tried to muffle the sound by putting index fingers in my ear but that wasn't enough.

"Please stop singing. I will talk to you." I said after not being able to take his horrible singing anymore.

"Yayy," he cheered. "I knew this would work." He smiled at me.

"So you know you suck at singing?" I asked.

"Yup. Or at least I can pretend to." He winked."That's how I used to annoying brother. Why? Is it that bad?"

"Uh... All I am gonna say is. Just don't quit your day job."

He laughed. "As you say my majesty." He bowed. Vincent is usually very reserved. Seeing him in a jovial mood was kind of throwing me off. Not that I was disapproving but being mad at him is really difficult when he's acting all cute.

Eleanor focus on being mad at Vincent. He isn't cute now. He is stupid and unreasonably exasperated towards you at work.

"Why do you keep treating me like shit at work?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What? When? I just tell you to work."

"Nope. Everyone talks but you make it a point to scold me and not the others."

"Okay. It's because..," he paused and looked at me. His eyes immediately went back to the road as he focused on taking the turn. "I get extremely jealous seeing you with John or any other guy out there."

I didn't have anything to say after that little confession. I just sat there with butterflies in my stomach. Could we be something more than friends with benefits? I know Vincent and I are scarred by our past relationships. But I think Vincent is different than Terrance.

"Okay it's too quiet and awkward. I will just turn on the radio," he was about to turn the radio but I protested.

"But-."

"Don't worry I won't sing," He laughed.

The radio played music and we both enjoyed the song on the radio. I even noticed Vincent quietly singing along to the song. This time he didn't sound bad. Vincent was looking extra handsome with his dark suit and matching black tie. Who wears a suit to a baby shower? Apparently Vincent does. I was going to tell him to change but he looked so good that I just refrained from doing so. The way he would handle the gear and turn the steering wheel was oddly turning me on. I could do him right here and right now.

But I was soon distracted by the radio. I didn't realize that the music on the radio was replaced by the voice of a news anchor. Up next we have on news- Germany decides to acknowledge its ongoing fiscal crisis. The president of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier recently held a press conference addressing...

The voice of the news anchor in the background was making me drowsy. I decided to close my eyes and doze off. The extra hours I was putting into work was affecting my sleep schedule since we had a pretty hectic week. I was trying to work extra hard to help Vincent. 'La Casa' being on the verge of bankruptcy has put a lot of stress on Vincent so I have been trying to ease him of his tension by assisting him.

I was almost about to go into a deep slumber until I heard the ominous voice of the news anchor announcing the next headline. Eswana hopes to adopt renewable forms of energy and launch their first Eco-friendly bio-fuel company by 2025. The country hopes to take advantage of its abundant production of sugarcane and turn it into biofuel. The initiative has been taken by Princess Ela-

I immediately turned off the radio before Vincent could hear the rest of the headline which would expose everything about my previous life.

"Why did you turn off the radio? I wanted to hear the rest of the news." Vincent reached out to turn on the radio again but I stopped him. My heart was beating loudly against my chest. Shit, what do I do? He will find out I am a princess. I am so dead.

I unbuckled my seat belt and turned to my side facing Vincent. "So that I could do this." I slowly placed my hand on his lap and unzipped his pants. Pulling down his underwear, I slid my hand into his boxers to wrap my hand around his cock.

"Shit Eleanora. What are you doing baby?" Vincent inhaled sharply and looking a bit shy.

I teased the tip of his already pre-cum soaked cock with my thumb. His hard and mighty cock was staring at me. Right then I knew I had to have him in my mouth. Something about him wearing a black tux and maneuvering the car prompted this urge in me to suck his cock and not to mention the princess headline was a good catalyst. Anything to keep my identity a secret.

Bending down, I took him in my mouth. At first I started slowly- sucking on the tip of his cock. He let out a sigh- "I am gonna crash the car-" I took all of him in till I felt him at the back of my throat. "Oh fuck. Just like that baby."

I pulled out to suck on his tip again and feel the veins of his erection with my tongue. Then, I felt the palm of his hand at the back of my head urging me to take him deeper. My eyes were wide open and almost on the verge of tears but that didn't stop me from taking him deeper. I gripped the base of his cock and squeezed it lightly. Then I felt the familiar warm liquid in my mouth. I swallowed all of his cum as he exploded in my mouth.

......

First of all I apologize for updating this after years. I lost my motivation to write when Wattpad took down two of my stories. I am planning to post those soon but maybe not here since wattpad keeps on removing them. Then of course life happened. I had a bad breakup and then my dad passed away. All of these events have been too overwhelming for me to handle. But your girl is doing better and is back to write more. Thank you so much for being so patient with me. I love you all. I came back to this story having over 1 million reads and this story isn't even complete yet. You guys are the best <3