Author's Note

Shadowlight is the second instalment of the Amberstone Series. 

So, if you have yet checked the first book Amberstone out, please do! The first book focused on establishing the world and building the characters. Once you're ready, come back to this book because the action and adventure are about to begin! 

For those who had finished Amberstone, welcome to Shadowlight. I'll be bringing you on an adventure of love, jealousy and sacrifice. I hope you're ready because the ride doesn't stop once it had started. 

A N N O U N C E M E NT 

I've just finished editing the first book of the series and I'm going to due for this to be edited. The process would be slow but I'll eventually finish my edit on this story. 

current progress: not started
to-do:
- work on the language, particularly tenses. 
- reworking on the plotlines to fit the first and third books. 

N O T E

Language. I always like to remind my readers that English is not my forte. But I try my best to write as perfectly as possible. Characters. Purely fictional. Any relations to real-life events/people are purely coincidental. Please respect that all characters are original and created by me. (And I have TONS of characters, you'll know it in the following chapter). Images. I do not own them, credits to Google, Unsplash, Pinterest, Tumblrs, and all the sources I took them from. Mature Content. If you noticed, this book I turned on the mature content sign because, well, what's romance and action without some spice?

- let the story begin -