1 - He's not here?

Helpy was waiting for the CEO, Bryan at Freddy's Fun Land.....He hasn't been there for two months......
The Theme Park got reopened, and people are going to rush in any minute. Anyways, Bryan was supposed to be here by now....but he's not.

"Wait a second.....He's still not here? That's weird......" Helpy thought

Helpy decides to look for a phone, when she did find a phone, she called Bryan....but....no one picked up.......Helpy calls Jon to ask where Bryan is.....no one picks up again. Helpy starts to get worried....she ran to the circus tent, where Rockstar Freddy, Ballora, and Baby are.

"We have a problem!" Helpy yells, and everyone turned to her.

"What's wrong?" Ballora asked.

"Bryan's still not here, it's been two months." Helpy answered.

"Did you call him....?" Rockstar Freddy asked.

"Yeah, and Jon too but nobody answered....." Helpy answered.

"Maybe, he's in his hotel room...." Baby said.

"As far as I know Bryan left and said he was going home," Helpy said.

"..... wait......BRYAN!" Rockstar Freddy yelled, and then ran off.

They all realized why he yelled.
Everyone ran to The Portal Room, expecting Bryan to be there....but he wasn't.....but a picture was

It was obviously printed

Everyone knew the people the picture were Jon, Derpy Chan,....and Bryan. But they didn't know one person.

"Who's that girl with the brown hair and green eyes?" Asked Ballora

"I don't know....we all know Bryan doesn't talk about his other friends...." Helpy answered.

They noticed that the portal changed. They all assumed that Bryan messed with the portal and jumped through.
So they jumped through.
They fell on the floor when they came through.

"Do you need some help?" Someone asked.

Everyone looked up and saw a girl with a green eye. She was holding out her hand. Behind her was two other people, and there was someone in the hall.

 Behind her was two other people, and there was someone in the hall

"Are you just going to sit there?"

(328 words)