3 - The Nightguard, Layla

"Also does anyone know what time it is?" Ersa asks.

Jon looked at the clock and said "11:00"

"Oh, 1 hour before 12:00, that's good!" Ersa said happily, "Anyways didn't Layla say she was going to come early?"

"Yes, she did" Derpy Chan answered.

"Who's Layla?" Baby asked.

"The Nightguard here," Derpy Chan answered.

A few minutes later
The doors swing open.

"Layla!" Ersa yelled happily.

"Hey Ersa," Layla said then she looked at Rockstar Freddy, Ballora, Helpy, and Baby, "Who are the animatronics over there?"

"Those are my new friends, but the others already know them" Ersa answers "Anyways, come on!"

Ersa pulls Layla over Rockstar Freddy, Ballora, Helpy, and Baby.

"Guys, this is Layla the girl we were talking about not too long ago" Ersa said and lets go of Layla

They looked at her for a few seconds

"Hey there!" Layla said.

"Hi, I'm Helpy this is Baby, Rockstar Freddy and Ballora!" Helpy said.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you!" Layla said with a smile.
Layla looked at the clock....11:28

"Great...." Layla said sarcastically, "32 Minutes to have a actual conversation with you guys....."

Rockstar Freddy, Ballora, Baby, and Helpy looked at each other confused.

"If you really want to have a conversation without you running away from us screaming before 12, then I suggest that you talk to Bryan" Ersa said to Layla.

"What if I talk to him for too long?" Layla asks Ersa.

"Then, run to the nearest SAFE animatronic you see and hide behind them until 6 or you know do what you always do: run for your life screaming." Ersa answers.

"What are you guys talking about?" Baby asks.

"Oh! Right.....you don't know....well from 12-6am, Bryan, Derpy Chan, Jon and I try to.....uhhh....................kill the Nightguard against our will.....?" Ersa said confused a bit because there's no good way to put that, "and Bryan's the most dangerous one at 12"

Rockstar Freddy, Ballora, Helpy, and Baby seem pretty shocked by the news. Layla left to talk to Bryan but the problem is..... it's 11:34 now, 26 minutes until 12.

(357 words)