6 - Not again.....

"Not again what?" Baby asks

"Bryan left the suit" Layla explains "So now we can do two things: 1. Find Bryan or 2. Wait"

"So.... one problem....the pizzeria is opening today" Ersa says.

"Wait.....I thought it was going to open in two more days?" Layla says confused.

"They changed the date" Ersa says, "also the place is opening at 2pm.... it's 7am"

"Okay, so let's go find Bryan" Layla says.

"Wait....you said 'not again' so..... this has happened before" Rockstar Freddy says.

"Yeah..... it's happened 20 times before" Layla says.

"That's a lo-" Baby stops.

"

What? What's wrong?" Layla asks.

"Bryan......?"

"Bryan, wait up!"

"Bryan, wait up!"

Layla runs after Baby.
Bryan leads them to the front door. All the other animatronics saw Bryan. Bryan pointed at the front door, then he disappeared.
Everyone looks at the front door.

.

.

.

Someone knocks on the front door. Layla points to the stage and the back door. Bryan went to the stage along with Ersa, Jon and Derpy Chan. Everyone else went to the back room and hid.

Layla opens the door.....

It was at least 25 kids who rushed in.

Layla was about to leave then another person came in about her age. She seemed surprised to see him.

"Hey brother!" Layla said, "You work here?"

"Hi and yes I do, I take the day shift here" Layla's Brother answered.

He grabbed the mic in the office and went back to the main room.
He moved the curtains to the side.

"Hello Boys and Girls, I'm Logan, and Welcome! The Show will start at 2:35pm

"Hello Boys and Girls, I'm Logan, and Welcome! The Show will start at 2:35pm."

Logan gets off the stage and looks at the clock. Then said "By the way, it's 2:10pm."

(283 words)
Also I have a Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hMzpZbs so feel free to join