15 - "What are YOU doing here?"

"....What happened to you?" Quinny asked.

"That's not important right now....." Bryan answered.

The room went silent.

Bryan walked out of the room.
Bryan saw everyone else talking about well....someone and Bryan knew who and Ersa seemed uneasy.

"So Ersa saw purple eyes, Jon saw a little girl with green eyes and Derpy saw yellow" Rose said writing it down.

Rose's Notebook
- Purple eyes
- Dark Green eyes
- Yellow
- A little girl

Layla saw Bryan and yelled "Hey Bryan, come here!"

Bryan came over, he already knew what they were going to ask based on what they were saying, and said "I know who they are....I believe it's quite obvious."

"Just tell us already, please" Derpy Chan said.

Bryan pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to Rose.

"Read that" Bryan said and then walked away.

Bryan's Paper
The one with purple eyes was a yellow rabbit and the little girl with green eyes has a red dress and orange hair.

"Baby!" Jon yelled.

Ersa knew the other person and said "I think his name is Glitchtrap...."

"So Baby and Glitchtrap....." Rose said.

Meanwhile

"What are YOU doing here?" Bryan asked

"Nothing, just wanted to say...

Goodnight~"

"Don't worry, Bryan.... we're just.... adding a few things" Baby(?) said.

"Listen, Kat.... don't turn him on until I tell you too, got it?" Glitchtrap said.

"Yeah" Hotel Baby/Kat said.

(231 words)