7 - "I-It was a-an accident!"

"2:34pm, 1 more minute left"

All the kids got really excited. On top of that one the kids is Layla's cousin,

 On top of that one the kids is Layla's cousin,

"This is going to be so cool!"

Lily

As soon as the show started, Lily went up to the stage. She looked at the animatronics. One of Them reminds her of her favorite person: Bryan, The ex-ceo of Freddy Fazbear's.
So....
A few minutes after they woke up and starting performing, she decided to get on the stage. After all, nobody said they couldn't get on stage. She waves. All of Sudden, the animatronic she was in front of glitched but she didn't notice....but Layla and Logan did.
Layla and Logan yelled at her to get off the stage, but Lily didn't see the problem. They continued yelling until.............

An accident happened....

Shortly after, all the other kids started screaming, the adults were freaked out, Logan turned off Bryan and the other animatronics, while Layla put Lily in her arms crying......someone called 911.

After that, the pizzeria closed and then Bryan turned on.........he remembered what happened.
He started mumbling a lot of things, one of them was:
"I-It was a-an accident!"
Bryan kept on panicking about what he did to Lily.

At 11pm, Layla came in with her twin brother, Logan.

"Layla, it was an accident. It's the boss's fault for making the pizzeria open more early!" Logan said.

Bryan pretended he was offline.

"No! IT'S MORE THAN THAT! You wouldn't understand!" Layla yelled.

"So, you're just going to quit?" Logan asked

"Yes! You can't stop me!" Layla answered.

Bryan felt even more bad. Layla got her phone from the office and called her boss to tell he or she that she's quitting. Logan looked at Bryan, then looked away and left.
The others woke up and Bryan told them what happened. Most of them were disappointed in him. Derpy Chan and Jon don't really talk to Bryan that much but Ersa talks to Bryan a lot more often than she use to.

1 month later, Rockstar Freddy, Ballora, Helpy, and Baby left, and said they'd come back. Bryan and The Others got a new Nightguard. The new Nightguard opened the doors at 10:58pm.

"Hello?" She said.
She also brought her friend, Logan.

"Hi There!" Ersa said, as Jon and Derpy Chan.

Jon realized Bryan didn't come over and yelled "Bryan, come here!"

Bryan came from the hall and said "Hi....Who are you?" Pointing at The girl.

Who are you?" Pointing at The girl

"O-Oh, I'm Rose"

"It's nice to meet you....." Bryan said.

"Are you alright?" Rose asked.

".... I'm fine, don't worry about it" Bryan answered.

(441 words)