2 - Is that you?

"Are you just going to sit there?" The girl with a green eye said.

Baby takes the girl's hand and the girl helps her up, and everyone else got up on there own.

"Sorry about that, we just spaced out for a second that's all." Baby apologized to the girl.

"It's alright, I understand!" The girl with green eyes said with a smile, "I'm Ersa, what's your name?"

"I'm Circus Baby, but everyone calls me Baby or...... Elizabeth" Baby said but at end she got quieter.

"What was that?" Ersa asked

"Nothing that important....Anyways this is Rockstar Freddy, Helpy and My mom, Ballora" Baby said.

"It's very nice to meet you all." Ersa said then she turned around to look at her friends, "Guys come over."

Everyone else walks over....everyone expect the person in the hall. Rockstar Freddy, Ballora, and Baby can't really see the person.

"..... don't be rude" Ersa said to the boy in the hall.

The boy in the hall sighs and walks over too. Baby asks Rockstar Freddy for the picture and he hands it to her. She shows it to Ersa and her friends before looking at it and asks "Have you seen these people before?"
They went quiet....
Ersa looked at the boy who was in the hall, he looked away.....Ersa looked sad when she turned around.

"Why should we tell you?" The boy with the green hair asks.

"Because we want to ask where our friend, Bryan went," Baby answered.

"Then you should probably take another look at the picture......" The boy with brown hair said.

Baby looked at the picture then looked back up......she realized something.... important.

"Bryan, Jon, Derpy Chan

"Bryan, Jon, Derpy Chan.....is that you?"

"Yeah....." Derpy Chan answered.

"What happened?" Baby asked.

Ersa, Jon, and Derpy Chan looked at Bryan......

"I think we should tell them another time....." Bryan said. Ersa, Jon, and Derpy Chan agreed.

Bryan left.......

"Why can't you tell us now....or do you just not want to talk about it?" Baby asks.

.

.

.

"It's nothing to worry about right now" Derpy Chan said.

"Anyways, how's everyone doing...... our friends and stuff?" Ersa asked.

"We don't exactly know your friends.....but I'm pretty sure that they're not taking it very well" Helpy answered.

(375 words)