4 - Uh Oh!

It's 11:45 now, 15 minutes until 12:00. Layla still talking to Bryan, it seems like they became pretty good friends. Jon is talking to Derpy Chan. Ersa is talking to everyone else. Bryan looks at the clock then at Layla.

"Hey Layla, it's 11:45 so you should probably go talk to Derpy Chan and Jon" Bryan said to Layla.

"Awww, that sucks......anyways, see you later Bryan!" Layla said then starts walking to Derpy Chan and Jon.

"Hey there!" Layla said to Derpy Chan and Jon. They both waved at Layla.

Meanwhile, with Ersa and everyone else.

"Who's the most dangerous to least dangerous at 12?" Baby asked Ersa.

"In order....well, Bryan, Jon, Derpy Chan and then Me" Ersa answered.

"Oh, cool!" Baby said.

It's 11:59, Layla forgot to check the time, and so did everyone else. A few seconds later, everyone heard Layla scream.
Ersa looked at the clock.......she glitched just a bit.

"12:00a-a-am..." She said pointing at the clock. She ran to Layla and Everyone else followed. Ersa looked around the room

 Ersa looked around the room

"Layla~~"

Baby came into the room with everyone else.

"Why aren't you going after her?" Baby asks Ersa.

"Because we all see all humans as someone we hate..... I'm only disappointed of the person I hate." Ersa answers.

Ersa sees Layla running around screaming.

"Someone figure out a way to turn Bryan off for 6 hours" Ersa said.

Baby walks around the room.
She notices a power off button on Bryan. She runs back to everyone else and tells them what she saw. They come up with a plan. Layla looks at Ersa hoping she tells her what they're talking about. Ersa sighs and puts up her hand meaning 'stop running.' Layla trusts Ersa.....well mostly and stops. Bryan got closer as Ersa went behind him, and Baby went behind Jon.
They turned them off. Baby realized something and turned to Derpy Chan. Derpy Chan walks up to Layla......and slapped her (lightly) two times.

"I'm pretty sure if I slapped you any harder then I'd probably knock you out...." Derpy Chan said.

"Oh....good" Layla said, "Wait a second.....why does Bryan and Jon want to kill the person they see?"

.

.

.
"I don't really know....you should probably ask Jon, I doubt that Bryan would tell you" Derpy Chan said "Which means we have to wait until 6am...."

(402 words)