5 - The Familiar Room

They waited until 6am then turned on Jon and Bryan.

"I'm so so sorry about that" Bryan said.

"Same" Jon said.

"It's fine, it wasn't really your fault anyways" Layla said, " Anyways we wanted to ask you something that Ersa said only Jon will answer....."

.

.

.

"Why do you two try to kill Layla?" Ersa asks.

.

.

.

Jon looks at Bryan. Bryan left the room. Jon sighs. He asked a specific question:
"Do you guys remember that room from two months ago?"

Derpy Chan and Ersa said "yes" while everyone else is very confused and concerned.

"When two both woke up....did you look around the room?" Jon asks"

"I was in this springlock suit so I didn't really want to move...." Ersa answers.

"I didn't really get the chance to.... considering that I was killed 4 or 5 seconds after I woke up...." Derpy Chan answers.

.

.

.

"Well, someone else was in the room..... Apparently, they only told Bryan what happened to all of us...." Jon said.

"Why would he even believe him or her?" Ersa asked.

"........well.....your springlock suit was still in the room when he was in there." Jon answers, "on top of that, after he possessed the suit....he did find out that we also possess our own suits anyways so he had no reason not to believe what the person told him."

Everyone heard Bryan's scream so everyone started running. He found a secret room (on accident, of course). He started walking backwards, turned around and ran away. Everyone was confused so they went to what he ran away from.....a secret room....but it wasn't entirely new to Ersa, Jon and Derpy Chan....as a matter of fact, they were a bit scared of the room, and yet they still walked into the room. Everyone looked at them.

 Everyone looked at them

"I-It can't be...no no no no.....NO! IT'S NOT REAL!" Ersa said but at the end running away crying.

"Let's just say we never saw this and go...." Derpy Chan said and Jon agreed. They both walked out.

"Wh-" Layla starts.

Jon walks away, as Layla thinks there's no point in asking so she stops talking..... until,

.
.
.

Jon stopped
.
.
.
"I know what you were going ask so here is your answer: That's the room I was talking about earlier...." He said and then continued walking.

"BRYAN!? ERSA?!" Derpy Chan yells "WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO?!"

They found Ersa first and calmed her down. Everyone started looking for Bryan after that.

They found him

But......

"Not again

"Not again....."

His soul wasn't there...

(401 words)