24 - The 'Bad' Business Owner

Warning
Violence and Blood

"Where did you get that?" Ersa asked.

No response......

Then he went after Layla,
He did hit her eye but only twice.

He only looked at her for a moment....he knew that look.....

he knew that look

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She

was....

Scared

Her brother didn't like that at all....so he got the axe and...hit..... Bryan repeatedly. Guess he forgot what Bryan told them. Bryan turned off. But when they decided to turn him on, he wasn't there. Well, of course he wasn't.... it's not like he'd wait for them to turn him back on. They waited and waited for him to come back. But he didn't....so they decided to go look for him.....When they found him...

He was looking at a picture

.

.

.

The Picture

The one with him and his friends as humans...

The one that helped Baby and the others find out who they were as humans.....

This Picture....

Where the story began

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Where the story began....

They all looked at him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He had that look....

The look he would give his 'friends'.....The Animatronics....

His Animatronics...

The only difference is that he's showing sadness....

He never wanted to be open about his feelings....not to his friends at least....

He didn't want to make them feel  like they did something wrong, even if they did do something.....

He's called:

The 'Bad' Business Owner
But he's also....

The Friend who believes that he is doing the right thing....but he isn't......at least....not for himself.....

He went back in the suit without saying a word......

(256 words)