Chapter 526: Good Day

Dandan groaned while rubbing his belly, "Longlong, you ate so much. Even though Dandan ate, Dandan is still hungry."

This little guy, relying on the spirit pet and magic plant around him to spoil him, was becoming more lawless and domineering. 

He Xi smiled and used spiritual water to wash Dandan's oily skin until he was clean.

Little Golden Dragon was about to reply when suddenly they heard another roar from a beast. 

The aroma of food attracted other magical beasts.

When Little Golden Dragon and Dandan heard the roar, instead of feeling fear, their eyes brightened as they watched two figures approaching quickly from a distance: two black bears, one big and one small. 

Little Golden Dragon swallowed his saliva and murmured, "Boss, you said bears paw is delicious, I get to try it this time."

Dandan touched Little Purple on his head and pointed at the big bear, "Auntie Little Purple, take down the big bear. You drink blood, and I eat meat. A good day is waiting for us!"

Then, without waiting for He Xi's command, purple vines rose into the sky and attacked like a shadow.

The two little guys howled and rushed together.

He Xi rubbed his temple to alleviate the oncoming headache. These little guys were acting recklessly, trying to attack a fifth-level magical beast.

The three wanted to fight just one but ended up fighting two. Be careful not to get beat up.

Sure enough, Dandan covered her his little head that was scratched by a stone and wailed while running back, "Wu wu wu...Mother, the big bear bullied me, help me get revenge!"

He Xi did not reply.  She raised the water sword in her hand and released sword shadows that poured down like rain. 

After the end of the fight, the big bear was decapitated and chopped into three large pieces. 

Little Golden Dragon and Little Purple joined forces to take down the little bear.

Dandan, who was hiding behind the tree, ran over to He Xi and hugged her thigh while laughing, "Mother, you are so awesome! Dandan admires you the most!"

He Xi poked his head and couldn't help but laugh. 

==

==

Over the next few days, He Xi and the little guys killed a lot of beasts along the way but never encountered other martial artists.

The three little ones were having fun on the road, but the magical beasts in Broken Soul Mountain were miserable.

Almost every day, He Xi killed two or three fifth-level magical beasts, they were skinned and drained to cook the most delicious dishes. 

Dandan and Little Golden Dragon ate so much meat, but they did not get tired of eating, instead became more addicted.

Especially after several combat experiences, the cooperation of the three became more and more tacit, and ordinary fifth-level magical beasts were not a challenge anymore. 

Only when they encountered particularly fierce enemies, such as the eight-armed ape, would they yell for He Xi to help.

In an instant, He Xi had wandered Broken Soul Mountain for three days. The number of internal pills she obtained rose at an exponential rate. 

At the same time, He Xi also felt she was growing stronger by the day.

While battling these beasts, she slowly integrated the lessons learned in the sword array. Now, even against the high ranking martial artists in the Golden Core Stage, she was confident that she would win.

However, Dandan began feeling depressed.