Chapter 681: Passionate Hospitality

Xiao Zuo quickly said, "It's true, His Royal Highness also brought several large boxes of gifts and also sent a message saying he's here to ask for courtship."

"Aiya, he...he didn't even discuss it with me?" Nalan Feixue shyly clutched her blushing face, "I...I'm not mentally prepared at all!"

Madam Nalan drove the little servant away and immediately smiled, "Silly girl, he has many duties he needs to deal with every day, how does he have time to discuss with you? Now that His Highness personally came to ask for courtship, it means he fancies you very much."

"Mother~" Nalan Feixue shouted indifferently, then quickly said, "Si Qin, quickly, take out my set of pleated celestial silk skirt, and that set of eight treasures glazed jewelry..."

In the main hall at this time, Nalan Ziyun and Nalan Zhengze were already warmly entertaining the Crown Prince Shangguan Qi.

Shangguang Qi held the teacup in his hand and looked around the Nalan Manor. Although there as a gentle smile on his face, he could not hide the arrogance and pride in his eyes.

In Shangguang Qi's view, he was the Crown Prince of the Jingling Kingdom. Except for the emperor and the unmanned King of Hell, the people in the Jingling Kingdom were his subjects, and it was only natural for them to kneel and respect him.

Today, he came to the Nalan Household for courtship, so of course, the people in the Nalan Family were sincere and fearful.

But because Nalan Ziyun was a brother from the same sect, his attitude was a little more casual, "His Royal Highness, since you like my Second Sister, why didn't you say anything while we at Broken Soul Mountain or the Seven Star Palace? I heard you've known each other for a long time; how did you two meet?"

Shangguan Qi was stunned. How come he remembered he was going to ask for courtship with the Third Miss of the Nalan Manor? Did he remember incorrectly?

When did he meet Nalan Feixue?

Just when he wanted to voice his doubts, he heard a servant report, "Master, Madam and Second MIss are here."

As soon as the words were spoken, a scented fragrance drifted into the room.

Immediately afterward, Nalan Feixue walked into the main hall hand-in-hand with Madam Nalan.

At the sight of the Crown Prince sitting on the left, Nalan Feixue's face became red. A pair of apricot eyes filled with water, shyness, timidity, and also affection. She quickly bowed to him, "Greeting His Royal Highness."

Nalan Feixue looked pretty and charming. Shangguang Qi noted her affectionate eyes but was stunned by her bulging chest and delicate curves.

Nalan Feixue had expected this effect considering she made sure to dress carefully. 

At this moment, seeing the passion in Shangguang Qi's eyes, she immediately showed a brilliant smile, "Brother Crown Prince, it has been a long time since the last time we parted ways in Fanyun Mountain. Feixue has missed Brother Crown Prince. Because of Brother Crown Prince's protection at Fanyun Mountain, Feixue hasn't endured any hardship. I didn't expect Brother Crown Prince to come to Nalan Manor today..."

In the end, her face was flushed, and her head fell coquettishly.

She looked obedient and submissive, unlike her usual arrogant and stubborn, domineering manner.

Nalan Zhengze was extremely satisfied.

It so happens that he wanted He Xi to marry Zhu Zhongba instead of Nalan Feixue so Zhu Zhongba could torture her, that way, she understands the benefits of the Nalan Family.

When she becomes desperate, she will go to Ziyun for help. At that time, will she still not hand over An Lingyue's relics?