Chapter 560: Boyfriend?

He Xi's eyes were steady, and she lowered her head and grabbed his slender fingers to play with them gently. She proudly spoke, "Alright, now you have entered the trial period. I allow you to self-identify yourself as He Xi's boyfriend." 

Nangong Yu's fingers were beautiful, white, and slender with clear bones, making her feel an inexplicable sense of security.

"Boyfriend?"

He Xi's cheeks were flushed red and coughed slightly, turning her head to the side, "That is, the relationship before marriage."

Seeing Nangong Yu looking at her, He Xi's ear became hot, and she angrily said, "What, you don't want to? Even if you don't want to, it's the first time I've asked someone to be my boyfriend..."

Her words were interrupted by Nangong Yu's lips. It took him a while to release the girl who's cheeks could release red water and murmured against her ears, "As long as Xi'er orders, as a husband, I will never disobey."

He Xi's face became redder, and she gave him a stern look, then immediately thought of something. The red halo on He xi's face suddenly faded, and her eyes became colder than steel.

"One more thing, I'll tell you now. No matter what relationship you have with the Feng family, the Feng family has nothing to do with you. Regarding, the Feng family, I will never let off. The shame they have done to me today, I will make them pay it back a million times."

He Xi's eyes stared coldly at Nangong Yu. She thought Nangong Yu would frown and become conflicted.

Who knew that instead, Nangong Yu's face contained a doting smile, and he said after a while, "Xi'er rest assured, Liuli sect and the Feng family will soon disappear. Anyone who tries to hurt Xi'er, I'll never let it go."

Nangong Yu's words startled He Xi. She didn't understand what he meant.

What does he mean the Liuli sect and the Feng family will soon disappear?

She wanted to ask more, but Nangong Yu suddenly showed an enigmatic smile, "Xi'er, don't you want to see the ending of the person who just hurt you?"

After Nangong Yu finished speaking, he pulled out an odd-shaped jade jian and gently injected his spiritual power into it.

He Xi was stunned. She knew about the jade jian but was worried no one in the Milou continent knew.

This was the identification and traction jade jian, Boundless Black Market. With it, anyone can look up goods, buy magic weapons, and even participate in virtual space auctions.

But what was Nangong Yu doing entering the black market?

With the jade jian activated, Nangong Yu and He Xi were soon surrounded in a virtual space.

Before He xi had time to ask questions, she heard Nangong Yu say with a smile, "In the Boundless Black Market, there are often people who sell strange things, such as images recorded with record talismans.

"Because of the scarcity of record talismans, many people on the black market often buy and watch the images. If the images display thousands of warriors, the images are shown in real-time. It is even more fascinating and sought after.

"What's more, the price I set for this video is meager, only ten yuan crystals. I believe that there must be over a thousand people who have bought and watched it today."

He Xi was going to ask what kind of image it was, but then light emitted within the virtual space, followed by a familiar scene in front of her.

In the valley, the sun was already set in the west, with only the bright moon and stars illuminating the scene.