Chapter 668: A Bolt From The Blue

Madam Nalan believed as long as her parents knew her situation, they would surely save her from fire and water.

But who knew the messenger would bring back shocking news.

The Murong Manor was wiped out, and her brothers and parents were killed.

Madam Nalan became angry and vomited a lot of blood, causing her madness to become more serious.

This terrible situation continued until the eldest daughter, Nalan Yurong, who was studying away, heard about her condition and sent her a medicinal pill.

After taking the spiritual pill, Madam Nalan felt refreshed, and the madness never came back.

These past few months, everyone knew Madame Nalan was angry because of Nalan Feixue's marriage and naturally hated He Xi, the culprit.

She couldn't help grind her teeth as her daughter spoke, "That bitch, bitch! If she didn't frame you and that dead fat man from the Zhu Family and forced you to marry him, how could mother fall mad? It was because she was too angry and sad.

"The days when mother was inferior to the pigs and dogs were all caused by this bitch! If it wasn't for your sister begging her master for help, I don't know how I would have ended.

"Who knew that the bitch who harmed both daughter and mother, still dares to beat you! I...I will never let this bitch go!"

Nalan Feixue was shocked and lost her voice, "Mother, who did Nalan He Xi want me to marry? Who is the dead fat man of the Zhu Family?"

Nalan Feixue had just returned to Yanjing City. Since this was all old news, the messages long dispersed.

She didn't even about her engagement with Zhu Zhongba.

In desperation, Madam Nalan told Nalan Feixue about what happened at that time, as well as the family affairs between Nalan Zhengze and the Zhu Family.

Nalan Feixue seemed to have been struck by a thunderbolt on a sunny day, and her entire person froze.

She immediately burst into tears, "Mother, I don't want to marry that fat man! I don't want to marry that fat man! I was never sold to the Gluttonous House nor had an affair with Zhu Zhongba. He Xi did all of this. Mother, you must help me!"

Madam Nalan comforted her crying, breathless daughter, "Feixue, don't worry, you are mother's youngest daughter and extremely talented, becoming Foundation Establishment Stage at such a young age. How can the Zhu Family's dead fat man be worthy of you? Let him marry that slut, He Xi!"

"But father..." Nalan Feixue cried and thrashed on the bed angrily. "Why is father so biased towards that slut! She's ugly and a waste...wu wu wu, what if father doesn't agree?"

"You can rest assured that your mother has sent a letter telling your elder sister to come back as soon as possible." Madam Nalan narrowed her eyes and sneered, "Since the Murong House has disappeared, your father has not respected me as he did before.

"But as long as your elder sister comes back, everything will be different."

Thinking of her eldest daughter, Madam Nalan could not help feeling proud, "Don't forget, your sister, Nalan Yurong, is a disciple of the Void Master in the Association of Physicians. Today's medical and alchemy skills are on par with your father. Even your father can't help but value your big sister's opinions.

"As long as your eldest sister disagrees with this marriage, your father will definitely reconsider."