Chapter 644: The Strength of the Crazy Old Man

The young man said with a worried expression, "The Patriarch was shocked and angry after seeing the Liuli Sect destroyed, but immediately after he saw the image of Young Miss...Young Miss....the video circulating caused him to vomit blood and collapse."

Feng Yun Jing's face twisted after hearing about the video of Feng Lian Ying.

On his way home, he had also seen the video and knew it was on the black market.

When he thought of the woman with a slutty and brazen posture as his younger sister, Feng Yun Jing wanted to break her body.

"What about Feng Lian Ying?" He asked coldly.

The young servant quickly said, "The young miss has been locked in the ice-fire cave as soon as she came back and is receiving a punishment of one hundred lashes every day. She can't be let out until the Patriarch says otherwise."

"Hmph, she deserves it!"

Feng Yun Jing snorted coldly, no longer worrying about Feng Lian Ying's life, and quickly walked into Feng Tianba's room.

Feng Tianba's complexion was much better than it was a few days ago, but his face still appeared pale and ashen.

Compared to his original excellent appearance and maintenance, his hair was now grayed out, and there more wrinkles on his face, like a young man who turned old in one breath.

Feng Yun Jing's heart sank a little.

He remembered his failure to find Ouyang Haoxuan, coupled with Bai Sha's death. He didn't know how to tell this father the news.

When Feng Tianba saw that Feng Yun Jing was well, he motioned for him to sit in front of him.

As his only son, a genius who entered the Nascent Soul Stage at a young age, he loved and valued him very much.

"Yun Jing, what happened to Divine Doctor Xi?"

Feng Yun Jing heard his words and quickly said, "Father guessed right at first. Xi Yue was indeed the one who cured Ouyang Haoxuan's broken meridians. Moreover, Shengde Hall and the highest grade pills are all related to Xi Yue.

"However, It is said that the highest grade pills are from Xi Yue's Master."

Feng Tianba narrowed his eyes slightly, "Who is his Master?"

"This is not clear," Feng Yun Jing shook his head. "No one has ever seen Xi Yue's Master. The medicinal herbs in Shengde Hall were provided directly by Xi Yue. No one knows the source of her medicinal herbs. However, I heard one thing from Hei Sha."

"What is it?"

"When the Murong Family was destroyed, Hei Sha rushed to rescue him. He met a few people within the estate, one of whom was a master in the Nascent Soul Stage, but he opposed Hei Sha and almost fell into his hands. However, out of nowhere, a crazy old man suddenly jumped out. This old man's cultivation was unfathomable, and with a slap, Hei Sha was thrown hundreds of feet away, rendering him unable to fight back. Hei Sha also said that the strength of this crazy old man might be greater than the venerable." 

Feng Tianba's dignified face slowly changed.

Feng Yun Jing said, "Hei Sha heard that the old man claimed to be the master of a young master. Hei Sha suspects that Xi Yue is the young man."

Feng Tianba's expression was full of shock, and after a moment, he gritted his teeth and said, "This matter must be reported to the venerable...There is an old man with such a strong force standing behind Xi Yue. Could the old man have destroyed Liuli Sect?

"Yun Jing, check it out and find the identity of this old man and if he has anything to do with Xi Yue!"