Chapter 609: Sure Enough, You Guys

"Our people chased him, but they were all trapped inside. When we finally came out of the ban, we completely lost his trace."

Feng Yun Jing's eyes were cold and full of displeasure, "Didn't you continue to chase even after you lost trace of him?"

Bai Sha quickly said, "Young Master, rest assured, after the hunting contest, he returned to the main palace hall. I have notified him through the unique means of the Ouyang Family and told him to come here alone."

"What do you want to do with my son?!" Ouyang Zhixiong heard them discuss his son's whereabouts and growled. "Feng Yun Jing, I already said that I don't know what the Five Elements Spirit Bead is, so Haoxuan doesn't know. Let him go! I beg you to let him go!"

Feng Yun Jing sneered and said quietly, "Relax, it doesn't matter if he doesn't know about the existence of the Five Elements Spirit Bead. As long as the Five Elements Spirit Bead is inside his body and receives enough stimulation, it will naturally manifest itself."

Ouyang Zhixiong shuttered as he remembered the torture he had just received as well as his wife's tragic death.

He couldn't bear it anymore and crazily rushed towards Feng Yun Jing, "I'll fight you!"

Shua Shua. Two sword slashes and Ouyang Zhixiong's legs were cut off.

Ouyang Zhixiong fell to the ground with a bang, and his body was as ugly as a bloodworm, and a large amount of blood quickly pooled under him. It was a miserable sight.

Feng Yun Jing said with a sneer, "If I didn't still need you alive to stimulate Ouyang Haoxuan, do you think you would still be alive right now?"

Bai Sha looked at Ouyang Zhixiong lying on the ground and sneered, "Heh, the majestic general of the Jinling Kingdom. If your soldiers were to see you so foolish, I don't know if they would recognize you as their general."

The man was about to respond when suddenly a black man from the outside hurried in and whispered in Feng Yun Jing's ear.

Feng Yun Jing's eyes lit up, and there was a smile of excitement on his face, "The time has come. Just bring him in to see such a wonderful scene."

After Feng Yun Jing finished speaking, two hooded men in black quickly hid Ouyang Zhixiong and Madam Ouyang's figures.

Soon, a tall and handsome young man walked in from outside the cave.

His footsteps were hesitant, and he said to the person next to him, "Didn't you say my parents were waiting for me here? Where are they?"

The man's voice was trembling slightly, but he still grinned reluctantly, "Haoxuan, second uncle...second uncle was only entrusted to bring you here...it's not my business....really not my business..."

Ouyang Haoxuan's face sank, and he quickly entered the cave.

Even though he was standing outside, he could feel strong pressure and spiritual fluctuations from within the cave.

However, thinking about the safety of his parents, and his mother's jewelry that Uncle Tang showed him, Ouyang Haoxuan hesitated and entered the cave without further hesitation.

At this time, the sun was lowering, and it became dusk. The sky slowly dimmed, and the entire Broken Soul Mountain seemed to be covered with a layer of blood.

But within this cave, the light became dimmer, and the smell of blood grew stronger.

As soon as Ouyang Haoxuan entered the cave, he could feel a powerful pressure against his face.

This was definitely the spiritual pressure from someone in the Nascent Soul Stage.

He raised his head and saw Feng Yun Jing and Bai Sha looking at him with a smile.

Ouyang Haoxuan's pupils shrank suddenly, and he said coldly, "Sure enough...The people who wanted to catch me in Broken Soul Mountain was the Feng Family!"