Chapter 542: How Could It Be a Woman?!

He Xi frowned and flew out of her space, deciding to set off to the fourth-tier spiritual beast area.

Along the way, He Xi followed the fulu charm's instructions very carefully.

Her concealment kungfu had always been strong. She never stayed in one place for more than five minutes. At this time, she did not use her spiritual power but moved with light work, so she was able she avoid all the spiritual beasts on the way. She finally reached the junction between the fourth and fifth-tier spiritual beast area.

After walking through the enchantment, she could get a small break and take care of her internal injuries.

He Xi sighed in relief. With her foot raised, she was about to fly towards the enchantment.

But suddenly, she had a bad omen.

Before He Xi's hand could touch the edge of the enchantment, her face changed drastically and she quickly retreated.

At the same time, she kicked a rock from under her feet and hit the enchantment, producing a crackling sound.

He Xi's face twisted into an ugly expression and when she heard a woman laughing loudly behind her.

"Ze ze ze, Xi Yue, how come you didn't run into it? I'm still waiting to see you beaten by Thousand Thunder Silk Web. How disappointing."

He Xi slowly turned around and stared at the slowly approaching figure on a distant hill, gritting her teeth fiercely, she spit out, "Feng Lian Ying--!"

Standing on the hill were five or six Golden Core martial artists, mostly young men wearing Liuli sect uniform.

In front of the group stood a beautiful woman in white fluttering clothes. From far away, one could see her beautiful face and fairy-like posture, but the woman who was looking at He Xi from far away, she was full of resentment and madness. It was Feng Lian Ying.

Closely behind her stood Nie Jinchen, whom He Xi had seen in the Sealed Dragon Domain.

Feng Lian Ying walked towards He Xi and laughed leisurely, "Xi Yue, I had guessed that you would not survive the fifth-tier spiritual beast area and would go to the fourth-tier spiritual beast area to seek help from the Shen family. Since the competition started, I was waiting for you here.

"I just waited and waited. You didn't come for days. I thought you had become an undead soul from a fifth-tier spiritual beast's claw, but that would be too unfortunate. After all, dying so easy is too cheap for you.

"Fortunately, gong fu pays off*, you finally delivered yourself today, ha ha ha..."

*(Part of a Chinese idiom which means will not let down a person with perseverance)

Feng Lian Ying wantonly laughed while walking towards He Xi's direction.

At this moment in her eyes, He Xi was like a fish on a cutting board. There was no possibility to escape, only left to be slaughtered.

However, when Feng Lian Ying walked down the hill and reached He Xi, Feng Lian Ying was able to see her clearly and screamed, "Why...how are you a woman?"

Long hair that drooped like silk was tied by a with a simple ribbon behind her head. A few strands of soft hair scattered around her cheeks, and her skin was as white as snow.

The person in front of her was wearing a simple menswear dress, but she was unable to cover her exquisite body.

However, the most important thing was not this. 

In her eyes, the person has to be Xi Yue, but she didn't know what kind of changes were made, instead of her usual arrogant expression, this expression was beautiful and charming as if she could raise her hands and extract one's soul by casting a spell.

No one would ever recognize her as a man again!