Chapter 587: Xia Wei's Teeth

"Everyone look, there is no reason to fear the martial artists from the Feng Family! We have resentment and revenge. Let's take this group of garbage out!"

"Okay! Beat this garbage to death!"

The disciples from the Seven Star Palace laughed loudly, and with rising momentum, even against those who are strong than themselves, they had no fear at all.

Because the disciples of the Feng Family saw how cruel and powerful He Xi was and Ouyang Haoxuan's fierceness, the Seven Star Palace's anger simmered down, and their movements slowed.

In the blink of an eye, the situation reversed.

All because of the two outstanding young men.

Soon, all the people of the Feng Family were bound and thrown into a group by the disciples of Seven Star Palace.

Xia Yi Chen searched their storage bags and rings of the disciples from the Feng Family, even disrobing them and leaving them only in their underwear. 

"Feng Yun Hai, didn't you say that you wanted me to get under your crotch before you let me go? How should I let you go now?"

Feng Yun Hai looked more embarrassed than ever. His clothes were stripped off, leaving him with only a pair of tattered pants and half of his butt exposed.

His belly was huge with fat on it. After removing his clothes, the fat stacked up, looking white and disgusting.

His hair, which was scarce after being kicked by He Xi and rolling on the ground several times, it was tangled in weeds and torn in multiple places with a bald spot in the middle. What an ugly look.

Feng Yun Hai shuttered while his body was bound by silk and yelled at Xia Yi Chen, "Xia Yi Chen, don't bully people too much. Do you really think our Feng Family bullied you?

"Just let me go now, or I won't let any of you go after I go back to the Feng Family."

"Oh, we are so scared!" A disciple beside Xia Yi Chen sneered, "Feng Yun Hai, don't forget that our Seven Star Palace is also part of the four main sects. Do you really think the Seven Star Palace is afraid of your Feng Family?"

Xia Yi Chen wrapped his arms around his chest and looked down at Feng Yun Hai, "If you want me to let you go, I can. As long as you, Feng Yun Hai, obediently get under my crotch, I will let you all go. Otherwise, he he..."

"Don't even think about it!" Feng Yun Hai was furious. "What is your plan by wanting me, Feng Yun Hai, to get under your crotch, you too deserve--"

Slap.

Before Feng Yun Hai's words were finished, Xia Yi Chen slapped his face and sneered, "If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. I won't kill you due to the rules of the hunting contest. But we can turn you all into pigs, we don't mind doing it at all."

Feng Yun Hai's face swelled quickly.

He was being scolded repeatedly and slapped again with a palm laced with spiritual energy.

The disciples of the Seven Star Palace laughed and waved at the disciples from the Feng Family.

For a while, there were only wailing sounds within the mountainside. 

Feng Yun Hai couldn't stand the humiliation and pain. Pleading with tears and blood on his face, he begged for mercy, "Don't ...don't hit, I'll do it...I'll do..."

Xia Yi Chen looked at Feng Yun Hai, who trembled near his crotch. With a smug look, he let out a puff of bad breath, deciding that he had done an excellent job.