Chapter 537: Little Dull Cow

The white light shook violently as if it would burst at any time.

Feng Yun Jing said with a smile, "This insignificant sword is only in its Foundations Establishment stage. Let's see how long you can last!"

As the sword about to slash again, a huge meatball slammed into Feng Yun Jing fiercely at the speed of light. 

Feng Yun Jing was caught off guard by the attack and was knocked back more than 10 feet, barely standing still.

The corners of his mouth slowly seeped with blood. His face was somber but pale and dripping with sweat. 

He Xi was surprised by the turn of events.

The huge meatball landed in front of He Xi. Its head turned towards her, and a pair of mung bean eyes blinked at her with a silly smile.

He Xi screamed loudly, "Little Dull Cow?"

Little Dull Cow was the name He Xi gave to the ugly and adorable little spiritual beast who traveled with her these past few days.

Initially she called him a little dull cow to make fun of this dull and adorable little spiritual beast, but who knew, the little spiritual beast would be so excited when he heard it, running around her feet several times. 

When He Xi first called "Little Dull Cow come to eat," the little spiritual beast walked silly for a moment, then immediately shook its tail before running to He Xi's side, rubbing against her feet.

He Xi sighed at the time. This ugly and adorable bull was just a mutant version of an adorable little dog.

However, this time it was longer silly. It was completely different from its usual appearance.

At this time, its body had swollen to two palm sizes, like a cow filled with gas, and stood firmly in front of He Xi and Dandan.

Little Dull Cow was gasping for breath, apparently hurting himself during the fight.

But when it heard He Xi call its name, it immediately shook its tail, that seemed shorter at the moment and smiled flatteringly at her.

Randomly, Little Dull Cow's eyes looked towards Dandan. It's mung bean eyes brightened immediately with a silly expression, eager for praise and attention.

Dandan narrowed his green eyes, but then remembered that it saved him and Mother. Dandan held out a small paw and touched Little Dull Cow, "Thank you! I didn't expect you, who look so ugly, to be so powerful!" 

Dandan's praise touched Little Dull Cow. Its whole body became stiff, and then its little mung bean eyes turned white.

It seems like it couldn't bear the surprise and was so excited it was about to faint.

He Xi couldn't control the interactions between the two little guys so instead, her solemn gaze looked at Feng Yun Jing not too far away.

Feng Yun Jing slowly wiped the blood off his lips, with the corner of his lips raised as if he was smiling, his eyes took clouded with madness, "I did not expect that a mere beast could even hurt me. Good! Good!

"Xi Yue, don't you value your spiritual pets? I'll kill them one by one in front of you. I'd like to see if you can still look at me with the same expression. I want to see if you will kneel in front of me and beg! Hahahaha..."

As soon as he spoke, Feng Yun Jing's hands filled the black flag with his spiritual power.

The next moment, two black beams shot out from the black flag, heading towards the unconscious Little Golden Dragon and Purple Abyss Vine that had already fallen apart. 

Little Golden Dragon and Purple Abyss Vine were then cloaked in the dark spirit and flew towards Feng Yun Jing.