Chapter 10 Borrowing Money

Tiptoeing on the rocks, Xiao Xun was like a beautiful purple butterfly with hypnotizing curves as she gracefully scaled the mountain. As she looks upward, her gaze focuses toward the youth standing next to the cliff.

Looking at the youth, Xiao Xun felt surprised. Even though it had only been a couple of hours, she noticed that compare to before, Xiao Yan has obtained something...

When their eyes meet, she finally realized what Xiao Yan has regained. His own confidence.

After three years, Xiao Yan's brilliance has returned at last.

Indulging in the transparent lingering on Xiao Yan's lips, two dimples appear Xiao Xun's pretty face: "Looks like Xiao Yan didn't need Xun Er to come and comfort him..."

"People grow after experiencing hardships, don't they?" Xiao Yan shrugs his shoulders.

"She will definitely regret it."

Xun Er curls her lips and says the words as if she were a judge having the final say on a court case.

Xiao Yan lightly smiles, pats his clothes and walks towards her.

When he gets near her, looking at Xun Er who's about the same height, he glances at the young but nevertheless pretty face. Suddenly Xiao Yan feels dizzy, remembering the girl who would be drooling all the time and following Xiao Yan everywhere. She's so pretty now...

Lightly smiling, Xiao Yan's gaze softens and he rudely pinches Xiao Xun's face underneath her shocked look: "Xun Er's grown up! But you turned out fine, not forgetting how Xiao Yan ge-ge would be covered with bruises trying to pick fruit from the trees."

Stunned at Xiao Yan's intimate actions, Xun Er stiffens for a whole second before her pitch-black, free of impurities, eyes smiles.

When she was still small, Xiao Yan loved to pinches her cheeks but ever since the event three years ago, he set up an invisible wall next to his heart and pushed everyone out. No matter how hard she tried, she would always be disappointed by the cold and impassive attitude of his...

He's back... But, it seems like he still considers me to be immature, he's such a log... Xun Er complains in her heart after an instant, Xun Er criticizes herself for being too greedy.

"Xun Er, for these past three years, please don't blame Xiao Yan ge-ge for being like that. I was living day by day but thankfully you were always by my side." Xiao Yan awkwardly nods his head and apologizes.

Xun Er sweetly smiles. The grievances she had endured for the past three years disappeared with the awkward apology.

"Hah, oh right. Xun Er... How much money do you have?" Letting go of Xun Er's face, Xiao Yan does a hollow laugh and asks.

In his clan, with the exception of his father, Xun Er was the only person that was in a good relationship with him. He had just shamed his father this morning so he could not bear to face his father to ask for money, which is why he asked Xun Er.

gun truyện: TruyệnYY.

"Money?" Blinking her crystal clear eyes, Xun Er is taken by surprise: "Xiao Yan ge-ge needs money?"

"Yes... I want to buy some items, though I'm a bit short." Xiao Yan felt embarrassed, this was the first time he borrowed money from a girl.

Looking at the usual frigid Xiao Yan now in distress, Xiao Xun Er looks at a completely different person. Covering her mouth and smiling cutely: "I have more than a thousand gold coins, is that enough? If not..."

While speaking, Xun Er's fingers behind her swiftly flick and a purple gold card suddenly appears between her fingers. On the card are five different waves of color.