Chapter 84: To Cripple

Liu Xi was currently very excited. The source of his excitement was the pretty lady clad in green standing a short distance away.

The young lady's clothes were elegant and her exquisite small face was devoid of any cosmetics, displaying an image of natural beauty and innocence. Her sleek black hair, which was randomly restricted by a short green cloth, gathered at her waist. When the wind blew, her drifting hair stirred one's heart.

On the young lady's unbearably small waist that one felt compelled to hug, a pale purple belt thoroughly outlined her graceful curves in a manner that even the eyes of a passerby could not help but peep at her waist. In his heart, Liu Xi secretly thought: 'If I could embrace such a small waist, how enjoyable would it be?'

As his red-hot face watched the young lady, Liu Xi's palms trembled due to excitement. The graceful young lady in front of him was totally different from all the others that he has had fun with. Adding her refined temperament, which was much like a lotus flower, the lustrous Liu Xi could not help but feel the desire to immediately have her.

Glancing at Xiao Ning who had just been driven to the ground with one strike, Liu Xi laughed, "Protecting ladies requires real ability which you do not have."

Xiao Ning's face turned red and furiously clenched his teeth angrily as he was mocked by Liu Xi.

"Xiao Ning, come back. You are no match for him," Xiao Yu softly hooted as she stepped forward. Her face was slightly icy.

Xiao Ning clenched his teeth. He weighed both sides' strength in his mind and could only unwillingly retreat. Having lost face in front of the girl he liked, Xiao Ning was utterly embarrassed.

After scanning Xiao Yu's body with his eyes, Liu Xi's gaze finally landed on her sexy and long legs and felt compelled to praise her, "Another lady of the highest grade. It seems my luck is quite good today."

"Haha, Liu Xi Da-ge, they are members of the Xiao Clan. This woman's name is Xiao Yu. Her temper is short and men without some ability would not be able to conquer her." Jia Lie Ao, who was accompanied by a group of burly large men, walked forward with a smile and laughed dreadfully.

TL: Da Ge – big brother

"Keke, the spicier ... the more delectable." Liu Xi gaze once again turned to the silent young lady clad in green, his eyes released a greenish light. "Who is this lady?"

Seeing that his beloved person had caught the attention of Liu Xi, Jia Lie Ao's mouth twitched slightly. He silently but ferociously cursed this bastard with worms in his head and in his heart before helplessly replied. "She is Xiao Xun Er."

"A good name." Laughing while nodding his head, Liu Xi stopped wasting his breath on Jia Lie Ao. He took two steps forward and acted like a gentleman as he spoke, "My name is Liu Xi. May I invite you ladies to join me in looking around the marketplace? Haha, if there is anything in the marketplace that you ladies are interested in, feel free to put it on my tab." As he spoke, Liu Xi's arms slowly widened, boastfully exposing the badge on his chest that revealed his occupation.

On the badge was a simple medicinal cauldron. On the surface of the medicinal cauldron was a silver ripple that reflected a peculiar radiance upon receiving the rays of the sun.

"A first tier alchemist?" Seeing the badge on Liu Xi's chest, the surrounding crowd of people immediately choked; Liu Xi's smile widened at these choked voices.

Hearing the words "first tier alchemist", Xiao Yu's face slightly changed. However, with her personality, she would not go shopping with a shifty-eyed person simply because of his occupation. Without pausing, she spoke: "We're not free. You can find someone else." After she spoke, she grabbed Xun Er's hands and turned around to leave.