Chapter 22 Hurricane Chant

Under the lead of an waitress, Xiao Yan entered the already started auction.

Entering the hall where the auction was being held, the originally bright environment darkened while thunderous yells poured everywhere. It made Xiao Yan furrow his brows.

The auction was huge and the hall could definitely fit at least hundreds to even thousands of people. At this time, at the center of the hall, under a bright light, a red robed beauty was using her charming voice to describe the item in her hand.

Under the numbing and clear sound of the voice, the item that really wasn't worth much had it's price increase at an exponential rate.

Finding a remote seat, Xiao Yan quietly sat down and glanced at the beauty in the middle of the hall. With his acute observations, he realized that most of the people were here for her and not the items that were being auctioned.

Premier Auction House's top auctioneer: Ya Fei. She was an extremely famous beauty within Wu Tan City and her mature charm made many attracted to her.

Suddenly, the silent Xiao Yan turned around and stared at a man not too far away from him but hidden in a corner. His arms were swaying with words of Ya Fei's small red mouth and his hands disappeared beneath his waist...

"Damn!" Lightly cursing, Xiao Yan, who was under the robe, rolled his eyes: This guy is so shameless!

While cursing in his mind, Xiao Yan quickly moved away and bitterly smiled. His gaze once again went to the center of the hall and watched the charming curves of the auctioneer while muttering: "Yao Jing."

TL: Yao Jing is a derogatory(depends on context) term for beauties

After looking at the item in Ya Fei's hand, Xiao Yan lost his interest. He didn't have that much money to buy a piece of junk, even if the seller of that item was a beautiful woman. After tearing his gaze away from Ya Fei, Xiao Yan started slowly looking around the hall.

"Huh... father?" His gaze stopping, Xiao Yan focused in on a middle-aged man sitting in the front row. Suddenly, his facial expression became one of shock: "Does father have an interest in that women?"

The odd thought didn't last long because Xiao Yan had discovered that his father's gaze wasn't focused on Ya Fei but rather was looking into the distance, as if he was waiting for something.

Why is father here? Pondering the question, Xiao Yan moved his gaze again. This time, he surprisingly realized that the clan leaders of the other two big clans, Jia Lie Clan and Ao Ba Clan were here!

Something's going to be auctioned that attracts all of them! His brow jumping, Xiao Yan curiously touched his nose. What could have attracted all three of the clan leaders to come here?

.....

To be honest, the woman named Ya Fei was a expert at creating the atmosphere. Her glances and smiles would make the price of the item go up exponentially for a while. In addition, every time the price was raised, she would send a charming smile to the person who just called out the latest price and they would forget their pain of overpaying for the item.

The atmosphere within the auction house was kept at a climax with her smiles.

"Hehe, everyone, the auction house has just received a new auction item. I believe, that everyone would be interested in it." After auctioning the latest item, Ya Fei suddenly paused and said aloud towards the audience. With a wave of her hand, a waitress quickly brought up a jade plate and in the middle of the plate was a while jade bottle.

"This is a second tier pill." With her delicate hand picking up the jade bottle, Ya Fei's charming voice calmed the auctioneers for an instant. But soon, the yells became even louder, in Dou Qi Mainland, the pills refined by Alchemists were the most sought after items.