what kind of weed is this ?

'Another essay assignment !'i sigh walking out of the university and bracing myself for another shift at that shitty restaurant.

i never expected my life to turn this bad! lonely, bitter and broke at my twenties.

constantly worrying about rent, and gaz money, working with rude people and worst of all... i am regretting my major choice.

but it's too late now, i'm in my third year and so close to get my diploma to drop off of it.

" here you go sis,take it easy" he shook my hand giving me a small plastic bag along the handshake.

" thanks man" i smiled politely at my weed dealer before walking away with my purchases

the shift ended at 10:30pm leaving me with a splinting headache and feet blisters. i drove back home,excited only for that peaceful moment emitted by a joint or two.

it became the only happyish moment i can be hopeful for everyday.
my apartment door opened with the familiar creak sound which reminds me of how old and shitty my apartment is. I sigh seeing small packages beside the door thankful that no one stole it. Those postmen think that I live in a safe place.. morons.
I picked up the little packages that I ordered from Wish just because it's cheap and strolled down to the kitchen.
My place is so small, a rat will refuse to live in it , yet the rent is of a pent house.
After my hot noodles were microwaved and on the table , I cut the packages to see what has arrived from my orders.
I smiled at the rainbow pride wrest band that looks so cheap, trying it on to see if it actually looks good... it didn't, the second one made me a little bit excited since it was my Bella swan moonstone ring replica that looked great!
I tried it on my pointer finger just like Bella does.. giggling .
" my 13 year old me would have been so happy!" I said out loud to no body
And started to eat my noodles while scrolling through TikTok like usual.' i swear this app fucked me up!' i thought while singing along one of the TikTok famous music like a dumbass.

my body's temperature raised weirdly,making me take off my sweater and stay only with my t-shirt not thinking much of it.after half hour i got cold again and reput on the sweater, cursing at my fucked up body temperature.

i locked my door and windows firmly before sitting back on my cheap couch to light my joint for the night. after three drags, i can feel the effects already working up to make me feel better. Like a warm blanket for my cold soul. But something was not right. Again, i felt my body temperature rise, looking down at my body only to see it vibrate like an unstable matter. My eyes widen, shocked and practically Frozen at my place from the view.

 At my panicking state, i tried to reach for my phone on the table but my hand went through the phone and the table like i'm a ghost! " oh no no no this is not happening " even my voice sounds hasty

At my panicking state, i tried to reach for my phone on the table but my hand went through the phone and the table like i'm a ghost! " oh no no no this is not happening " even my voice sounds hasty. my body starts to vibrate so fast that i could only see it as a light.

pain surges through me making me scream, but my scream sounds like it's from a tunnel. my brain couldn't explain what is happening and my eyes gave out leaving me to my own mysterious destiny.

the last thing i can hear is a repetitive narration of a verse in the bible

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Genesis 2:17