Chapter 2

((A picture of Han, Leia and Alexis Solo!!))

Pulling away from the hug dad takes mom and I over to meet the two new people who joined the group of being part of the resistance group. "Who are you?" Mom asks looking at the girl and boy. "I'm Finn, a former storm-trooper." He says. Everyone gasps and murmurs about it and he looks down feeling unsafe. "I'm Rey, I'm just a scavenger." She answers. "Maybe, but I suspect that you have greatness in you." Mom says taking Rey in. "Rey would you follow me please?" She asks. Rey nods slowly. "Brynn, please make sure all the droids are doing alright." Mom smiles at me. I nod and leave going to where all the droids are being kept for fixing up. Walking in to the room I see four droids there some damaged barely and then there's one that's really banged up. Sighing I fix the three droids first since they won't take long. Two of them just need new memory chips and the third one needs to get their antenna fix. Once they leave I look at the last droid who's just really banged up. "Oh BB-8, why is it that you seem to be the one who always needs bigger help then the other droids? What does your owner do with you?" I ask as I fix him up. He whirls and makes sounds. I chuckle slightly and give him a new shine up and fix his antenna.

"There you are BB-8 all fix up." I say standing up as he squeals and starts doing circles around me. "Wow BB-8, you look better then ever. Sorry BB-8 for putting you through all that." A voice says. Turning around I see a very handsome man touching BB-8 gently then brings his attention up to me. "Thanks for fixing my droid up." He stands up looking at me. "Oh uh, no problem." I shrug putting the tools away. "Your General Leia's and Han's daughter right?" He asks crossing his arms over his chest. "Brynn....and yes I'm their daughter." I answer. He nods. "Poe Dameron, aka best resistance pilot the galaxy has ever seen." He smirks slightly. I nod. "You're the one my mom talked about......you were getting some kind of map?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah got caught by the First Order on Jakku, they took me back to their base tortured me. Long story short a former stormtrooper saves my life and we came back here after we met Rey and Han Solo." He explains. "That wasn't really a long story short, but okay." I shrug with a small laugh. He laughs too. "Yeah sorry about that." He rubs the back of his neck. "No worries, you're good at telling stories." I say facing him again. "Ah what can I say I have it all....the looks, the charms, the whole package." He winks motioning to his body. I laugh. "Uh huh okay, keep telling yourself that Dameron." He winks. "Oh I will everyday, as a matter a fact I already do that so I'm way a head of you Darling." He smirks some more.

I roll my eyes shaking my head and look down at my communicationer and see it's dinner. Walking pass him. "Bye Dameron." I say. "Bye Brynn. See you around?" He asks. "I'm sure we will." I smile softly at him and leave going to my parents' room since that's where we have dinner since it's larger and private for family time especially when dad's back. If dad wasn't back we'd be eating with everyone else in the canteen. Walking in I see mom and dad getting everything ready for dinner. "Do you guys need help?" I ask closing the door. "No thank you Brynn, but thank you for the offer." Mom smiles. I nod and take a seat. "I talked to Poe Dameron for the first time." I say. She nods and smiles. "He's our best pilot we have." Mom hums. Dad coughs and looks at mom. "Besides you Han." She laughs and kisses his cheek. He chuckles and hugs her gently. "He's very full of himself." I say. She laughs slightly and puts the food on the table.

They sit down and we start eating the food. "Thanks for making food Mom." I smile. "Of course dear it feels good having the whole family back together." She smiles. Nodding we eat and just enjoy everyones company. "Honey, are you ever gonna work on your force?" Mom asks. Dad looks at me and I shake my head no. "I don't wanna turn into him." I whisper. "You won't." Mom smiles. "You don't know that, and besides I know how to use the force and stuff. I just chose not to so I don't go to the dark side." I explain. "As you wish." Mom nods smiling. Nodding I continue eating. "So what were you talking about with Rey?" I ask. "I was just curious about her....she has something in her that I haven't felt in years." Mom says. "What is it?" I ask. "I don't know yet, I'm trying to figure it out." She smiles. I nod slowly wondering what it could be. "What about the former stormtrooper?" I ask. "He doesn't seem bad, he seems like he'll be perfect to our team and so will Rey once I train her even though she seems she can defend herself according to Finn, but I still need to figure out what she is." She explains.

((A picture of Finn!!))

((A picture of Rey!!))

((A picture of Poe Dameron!!))

((A picture of BB-8!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Second chapter up!! Wooohooo!! I'm so excited for this book you have no idea!! We have four new characters in!! They'll be key to this book!! Please comment and vote!!