Chapter 23

((A picture of Uncle Luke Skywalker and Brynn Solo!!))

"Do we tell him about him?" Rey whispers to Finn. "I'd let General Leia tell him." Finn whispers. Rey and Finn stay at the pilot seat and start going back to D'Quar to bring Uncle Luke to mom. We continue flying back to base and Poe and I are somewhere in the ship by ourselves and he's holding me close to his chest. He kisses my head and I look up at him with a smile on his face. I smile back and Ye presses his lips against mine and I kiss back gently wrapping my arms around his neck as he holds me close as we kiss. Someone coughs and we pull away looking over to see Uncle Luke looking at us. "Soo you two are dating?" Uncle Luke asks. "Yes we are Luke." Poe says holding me close. "Treat her right, or I'm coming at you." He says. "Oh don't worry I will." Poe hums. "Good." He nods. "I'm impress Uncle Luke, I thought you were gonna lecture him and stuff." I say.

"I can tell he means a lot to you and I'm not gonna lecture him, but if you hurt her in away I'm coming after you." Uncle Luke warns Poe and leaves. Poe and I look at each other and laugh slightly. Heading back to where everyone is we see how far we are from base and thankfully we're not too far. Uncle Luke and Finn play holochess and he beats Finn. "How are you this good!?" Finn asks in disbelief. "I've been on this ship before.....I used to play this game all the time with Han and Chewie." He explains looking at Finn. Landing the Millenium Falcon in the hangar we walk out of the ship and everyone is waiting for us. Touching the ground people cheer for us when Uncle Luke comes off the ship. "Luke!" Mom calls as she walks over to us. "Leia!" He says hugging her tightly. "Oh how I missed you." She whispers into his chest. "So have I Leia. I've missed soo much I guess I really did miss a lot. I mean Brynn's all grown up." He says looking at me as I hold Poe's hand.

She nods and smiles at me. "Yeah, but she's still the same Brynn as when you left just all grown up." Mom says touching Luke arm. We hear a roar and Uncle Chewbacca comes over and hugs Uncle Luke tightly. "Hey Chewie I've miss you too." He says hugging a back. "Where's Han?" Uncle Luke asks looking around. "Brynn didn't tell you?" Mom asks looking between Uncle Luke and me. "Tell me what?" Uncle Luke looks at me. "I couldn't bring myself to tell him." I explain. "Han's died." Mom answers. "What!? How!?" He asks all shock. "By Ben." Mom answers. Uncle Luke sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I didn't expect him to do that." He whispers. "It was hard to hear the news." Mom says. "But your niece put Ben in his place by fighting him." Mom explains smiling at me. He smiles at me nodding. "That's good, I'm proud of you Brynn." Nodding I cross my arms in front of my chest. "Thanks....means a lot to me." I say. They nod with proud looks on their face. Mom and Uncle Luke leave most likely to go talk because they're bringing Rey and I have a feeling what they're gonna be talking about.

Finn and Poe are talking and I let go of Poe's hand going to the canteen to get some food to eat because I am hungry. Walking in I see they're some chocolate cake and my mouth starts watering. Grabbing a decent size of chocolate cake and a cup of tea I head to my room to get some work done. Arriving to my room I place my cake on my desk and head to the bathroom and get change into my comfy clothes and remove all my makeup. Taking my hair out of the braids it becomes all wavy I put my glasses on and head back to my room and grab my cake as I sit down on my bed and just enjoy eating my cake and start reading my book. Finishing the cake I put the empty plate on the night stand and continue reading. After a while I finish the book and placen it in my shelf.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

Grabbing my plate and tea I go put it back in the canteen. Walking to my destination C-3PO and R2D2 run into me and take my plate to the canteen for me. While I'm walking to the around the base I see Rey, Finn and Poe talking about something and walking towards me. Sipping my tea I lean against the wall letting them come to me and I mind my own business. "Hey Brynn!" Looking up I see them standing in front of me. "Hey." I smile and sip my tea. "Like your outfit." Finn smiles. "Thanks Finn." I hum. "What are you up too?" Rey asks. "I'm just gonna go to my room and relax." I answer sipping my tea some more. "That sounds like fun." Rey smiles. I nod and push my dirty blonde hair back. "Can I join?" Poe asks. "I don't know Poe, can you?" I ask raising an eyebrow. He laughs slightly. "Alright you got me. May I join?" He asks. Rey and Finn laugh. I nod and start walking back to my room.

Poe jogs after me since I'm already a decent length away from him. "You gonna slow down for me Solo?" He asks as he walks over to keep up with me. I shake my head and don't answer his question as we walk towards my room. "Hey Brynn is everything okay?" He asks when we get into my room. I nod and put my cup down and lay down on my bed with my back facing him. Closing my eyes I feel the bed dip and my hair pushes away and lips on my neck. "What's wrong Estrella?" He asks as he continues to kiss my neck. Sighing I don't answer him while he just continues to kiss my neck. "It's not your fault Brynn." Poe whispers. Turning so I can face him we stare into each other's eyes. "If Rey and I never got captured by my brother then him, Uncle Chewie and Finn wouldn't have to come and save us and he would still be with us." I whisper having tears running down my face. Poe sighs and wipes my tears away gently and kisses my forehead. "It wasn't you fault Lexie, it never was. You and Rey getting captured wasn't good yes.....but it's not your fault. It's your brother's fault. If he didn't get consume with darkness then this never happened. Like I've always said Brynn they're not fully gone. Physically yes....but spiritually no. The dead is always around us in everything we do and see. You're father is watching over you making sure you're okay in every way." Poe explains pushing my light brown hair back and holds me close.

"Thank you Poe that means everything to me." I whisper pressing our foreheads together. "Anytime Darling, like I said it wasn't your fault no matter what you say." He says. Nodding he kisses my lips and I kiss back. Holding him close to me needing conformance at the moment. Pulling away I lay my head on his chest listening to his heart heart as he runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my head gently. "You're hair is very long and pretty." He says. "Thanks, I don't really cut it." I explain. "I think you'd look cute with short hair." He hums. "Maybe one day." I whisper closing my eyes feeling really relax. Feeling Poe's chest rise and fall with his breathing I smile and slowly drift off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Poe over here being a GREAT boyfriend to Brynn! That's adorable!! And Uncle Luke is reunited with his sister Leia!! Please comment and vote!!