Chapter 25

((A picture of Poe Dameron, Echo Dameron/Solo, and Brynn Solo!!))

"Thank you so much Poe I love her so much!" I smile hugging him tightly. "You're welcome my amazing Fiancé." He smirks giving me a kiss. I blush and pull away. "I still can't believe we're getting married." I hum. "Believe it Estrella, because you will soon be a Dameron." He chuckles as we sit down on the floor playing with Echo. "And if you asked me when we first met I'd say you're crazy." I laugh slightly and pushing my light brown hair away. He chuckles placing his chin on my shoulder as I play with Echo. "She can live with you, until we get married and then you two can move in with me." He says kissing my shoulder.

Getting off the floor we leave Echo in the room and head to the canteen hand in hand. Walking in everyone sees us and starts clapping for us and Poe chuckles and kisses my head gently. "Get use to it." He whispers. Nodding we grab our food and head to our normal table and I sit next to Rey and Poe next to Finn. "Congratulations you guys! We're so happy you two are getting married!" They smile widely at me. "Thank you guys it means everything." I smile eating my food. "But of course." They chuckle. Nodding I eat my food and Poe smiles at me and I just focus on my food. "Congrats." Looking up I see Uncle Luke and mom standing there with a smile on their face. "Thank you." I smile hugging them both. "We can't wait for the wedding. Poe you can have off from missions, so you can help with planning the wedding." Mom smiles. "Thank you General." Poe smiles at her. "Please Poe, you'll soon be my son-in-law you can call me Mom." She says. Poe nods with a smile.

Chuckling I finish eating my food and stand up throwing my trash away. Saying goodbye to Rey, Finn, and Poe. I kiss Poe's cheek and go to his room to pick up Echo. Walking into his room I pick her up and walk into my room and put her on my bed and get ready for bed. Coming out I lay down on my bed and Echo cuddles with me and I smile kissing her head. Poe Dameron you truly are an amazing fiancé. Smiling I fall asleep.

((Next Day))

Sleeping I feel wet licks on my face and my eyes open to see Echo licking my face. Smiling I place her next to me and I sit up stretching. Smiling I remember yesterday events and I'm a fiancé. Getting up I go to my bathroom and I get ready for the day. Finishing with my putting my clothes on I do my makeup gently. Finishing up I smile and brush my hair and then walk out seeing Echo running around in circles chasing her tail. Smiling I walk out and Echo follows me happily.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

((Brynn's makeup!!))

Walking to the canteen with Echo by my side and she's prancing around looking all adorable. Smiling I walk in and grab my food along with some for Echo and go to the table and sit down eating and giving Echo her food. Eating my food and drinking my drink I enjoy the peaceful moment. Finn and Rey come and sit down eating their food. "She's adorable, did Poe get her?" Finn asks. "Yeah she's Poe's and mine dog." I answer. "Awww that's adorable, what's her name?" Rey asks. "Echo." I smile softly. "Awee that's soo adorable!" Finn gushes. Nodding I smile and finish up my food. "Where's Poe?" Rey asks. "I don't know, he's probably still sleeping. I mean that mission took all day yesterday." I explain. They nod. Getting up I tell them to have a great day and I go to get some food for Poe. Once I grab the food I leave with Echo and go to Poe's room.

Arriving to Poe's room I walk in and see him still sleeping and Echo runs in jumping on the bed and starts licking his face which causes Poe to groan. "Really come on its my day off." Poe sits up rubbing his face. Chuckling Poe looks at me and smiles at me. "Well good morning Darling." I smile back and make my way over to him. "Good morning Dameron, I brought you food." He smiles and takes the tray from me. "Thank you Brynn, I really appreciate it." Nodding I sit next to him as he starts eating and Echo sits on my lap. "I really love her Poe, thank you so much." I say kissing his cheek. "You're welcome, I know you were upset when you lost Topanga, so I'd thought I'd get you a new one." He explains. Nodding I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. He smiles continues to eat his food. "Did you sleep okay?" He asks as he finishes up. "Yeah I slept just fine, how about you?" I ask. "I slept fine too." He smiles. Nodding I look up at him and he kisses my lips gently. "Go get change Dameron." I say pulling away from the kiss. He nods and gets out of bed grabbing his clothes and goes to the bathroom.

Echo rolls around in his bed and I chuckle watching her. Poe comes back out and wraps his arms around me. "So I was thinking we get married sooner rather then later......what do you think?" He asks kissing my cheek. "I'm cool with that, but how soon?" I ask. "Hmm, as soon as possible. Because the only people coming to the wedding is everyone here on base." He explains. Nodding I look at him with a small smile and he looks back. "Okay, so the guest list is done, but we still need, dress and suit, and cake." I explain. "Well, Finn, Luke, Chewbacca, and I can go get suits for the wedding. You and Rey can go wedding dress shopping and your mom, and then we can meet up and get the cake from the canteen because they make some good food." He explains. "That's sounds like a plan." I smile. He nods and kisses my lips. "Alright see ya later for the cake." I kiss back gently nodding. "Okay bye." I get up leaving with Echo. Leaving his room I going to find Rey and mom. Lucky for me they were both together soo I walk over to them and they smile. "How does it feel?" Mom asks. I raise an eyebrow. "Being engaged." She chuckles. "Oh right, it's weird but also very exciting I can't believe this is happening it feels like a dream." I hum.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And the wedding planning is on! Holy cow! Okay this book is gone far in chapters and I'm still not even close to being finished with it! This is insane!! Please comment and vote!!