Chapter 26

((A picture of Brynn Solo and Echo Dameron/Solo!!))

"It defiantly does. Now when is the wedding?" Mom smiles. "Well, Poe and I decided to go sooner rather then later just incase you know the First Order acts up." I explain. "Smart very smart move." Rey nods. Nodding I smile. "Soo I was wondering if you guys wanted to go dress shopping for my wedding dress? Because when get back Poe and I decided on cakes and meanwhile would you and Rey like to decorate the place for the wedding? Like we said the sooner the better." I explain. "Yes! Of course! I know a great person who did my wedding dress and do you have a maid of honour?" Mom asks. "Rey?" I smile at her. "Of course." She smiles hugging me. "Great! I'm not having too many bridesmaid probably Rose Tico." I smile. "What about me?" Turning around we see Rose standing there. "Would you like to be in my wedding as my bridesmaid I'm only having a few, unless Mom you wanna be one?" I look over at mom. "I'll be fine I'll stay with Luke." She smiles. Nodding I look back at Rose. "What do you say?" I smile. "I'd love too." She smiles. Nodding we all get into a ship and leave to get dresses for the wedding.

"So where's the planet General." Rey asks. Mom gives the directions and they navigate while Rose and I sit towards the back. "How does it feel to be engaged to Poe Dameron?" She smiles. "Crazy. I would have never guessed he'd be the one I married." I chuckle. She chuckles too. "The power of love." I nod agreeing with her. "Defiantly." We talk some more and she's really cool and she asks about Poe's and I relationship and how it came to be. She smiles at what I say and comments on how we are soulmates and I never would agree to this type of stuff, but now meeting Poe I agree we are meant for each other. We arrive at the planet and get out and make our way to the shop. "Oooh Leia! It's been a while since I've seen you what brings you here today!?" A lady asks when we walk in to the building.

"Well I'm here for my daughter....she needs the best wedding dress you have and two bridal dresses." Mom smiles. "Oooh! That's amazing!! Come with me!" She smiles. Nodding we follow and she takes us through many different wedding dresses and none has really caught my attention yet. After a couple more dresses Rose and Rey found their dresses and I'm still looking. Finally we found a wedding dress and it's perfect just my style. Leaving we make it to the ship and Rey flies us back home thankfully because I'm shot. Coming back to D'Quar we get out and mom takes my wedding dress to her room and I go find Poe. Seeing Finn I walk over to him with a smile. "Hey Finn! How did the suit fitting go?" I ask. "Great! How dress shopping go?" He smiles. "Good, and have you seen Poe?" I ask pushing my light brown hair back. "Yeah he's with BB-8 and Echo in his room." He answers. "Thank you! Bye!" I say shouting since I'm running towards Poe's room. Arriving I open the door and see Poe playing with BB-8 and Echo and it's so adorable. Smiling I walk over to him. "Hi handsome." I hum. "Hey Estrella, how did it go?" He smiles as I sit down next to him.

"Really well!" I smile as he wraps his arms around me kissing my head gently. I smile and nuzzle closer to him I rub his back and we watch Echo playing with BB-8. "Shall we go to the kitchen so we can get cakes?" He smiles. Nodding we get up and have Echo and BB-8 following us to the kitchen. Smiling we walk to the canteen to get the wedding cake. Smiling we arrive and walk in and the people cheer for us and we go to the cookers. "How can we help the soon to be married couple?" The head chef asks. "We need a wedding cake." Poe answers holding my hand. He nods leaving to go do something. Poe and I lean against the counter watching Echo smelling all the smells. "I'm so glad we have Echo." I smile kissing Poe's cheek. "Me too and I'm glad you like her." He smiles. The chef comes back with a book and hands us the book. Poe and I look through it at the different cakes and wow they're all soo amazing in their own ways. Time passes and we finally find our wedding cake and now it's almost all done. The chef marks the cake we want and we thank him leaving to go outside so Echo can just run around and get some energy out. "So my Mom is getting the site all ready for the wedding I told her we want as soon as possible so she's gonna get started on it." I explain as we sit down on the rocks as Echo runs around chasing everything she can.

"That sounds great! I'm really excited that we're getting married." He smiles. "Me too, Dameron." I smile kissing his shoulder. Time passes more and we go back inside and Poe goes to do stuff and I go to my room. On my way to my room I see Uncle Luke. "Hey Uncle Luke!" I smile walking over to him. "Brynn, what can I do for you?" He smiles. "Can I ask you something?" I smile as he hugs me tightly and I hug back. "What do you need?" He asks ruffling my hair. "Well since, Dad isn't around......and I need someone to walk me down the aisle. I was wondering if you would have the honour to walk me down?" I smile. He smiles widely and nods. "I would love too! Thank you!" He smiles at me. I smile back and hug him.

 I smile back and hug him

((A picture of Rose!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well the wedding is on the way!! Yay!! The wedding is coming and everything is all set!! They have the outfits!! Cake and the guest!!! Yay!!! And two more chapters left!! Please comment and vote!!