Chapter 5

"Okay okay Solo, relax with the slapping, but you know I did it. I killed the last ship and I came back alive there's no worries." He says holding me close. I roll my eyes. "You're ridiculous Dameron I hope you know that." I say walking away from him I head back to where my parents are. Walking in I slam the door shut and see them talking. "How could he end up being our best pilot! He's so careless!" I say looking at them. "Just like me." Dad says. I roll my eyes. "Mom, how is our best pilot I don't understand?" I ask. "He's fast and quick thinking Brynn. I know he's reckless, but he gets the job done." She explains. Nodding I leave and go to my room. On my way back I see Poe talking with Finn and Finn smiles at me and I smile back and walk straight pass Poe without saying anything. "What did you do to her?" Finn asks. "That's a story I'll tell you later." Poe says.

Getting to my room I give Topanga some food and lay down in bed and read some books I took from my mom. While I'm reading Topanga cuddles up next to me and I laugh and continue reading. Time flies and I see it's time for dinner. Leaving I go to the canteen and get food on my tray. Walking around I see Finn sitting there eating his food, going over to him I sit next to him and smile. "Hey Finn." He smiles at me. "Hey Brynn, Poe told me why you're mad at him." He chuckles. I roll my eyes. "It was an idiotic move that could have gotten him kill." I huff eating my food. "Hey guys." Poe comes in and sits across from me. I glare at him. "Look Brynn, I just wanted to apologize for my idiot move on the battlefield, I should have listened to you and came back." He says rubbing his neck gently. I just nod and continue eating my food. "Do you forgive me?" He asks. "Sure." I shrug and look at Finn. Finn laughs and I roll my eyes at him and smack the back of his head. "What's with you and slapping?" Poe asks. "I don't know.....habit." I answer eating my food. They laugh and just talk about anything and everything mostly flying and fighting style. "Mind if I join?" Rey asks walking over to our table. "Yeah of course." I smile at her.

She nods and we make room for her and smiles. "Thanks so much guys." Rey hums. "Where have you been?" Poe asks. "Training with Leia." She answers. Nodding I wonder what my mom has a plan for Rey. "Who is this Kylo Ren?" She asks. I cringe at the name and just stay quiet. "One of the most feared people in the galaxy." Finn says. "Yeh, he's horrible he kills innocent kids for no reason and families. I've also heard he has a bad temper." Poe adds in. Rey nods. They continue to talk about him and I get up not finishing my food and go to my room. Once I'm in my room I sigh and lay down in my bed and immediately fall asleep.

((Next Day))

Waking up I roll on my side and stand up I feed Topanga and go to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Getting change I brush my hair and walk out. Cleaning my room I find this star pendant and I look at it and get an idea.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

Walking out of my room I see Finn and Rey talking about something and I shrug minding my own business. "Hey BB-8. Have you seen Poe?" I ask crouching down. He beeps whirling around. "Thanks." I smile and walk to the ships. Why does it not surprise me that he would be with the ships. Walking to where the ships are I see Poe fixing his ship up and giving it a nice clean up. "Dameron." I say. He hits his head trying to look up. I laugh walking over to him. "I'm glad you're getting joy at of my pain." He says rubbing his head gently. "Oh I do." I lean against his ship looking at him. "What do you want Brynn? And you know you can call me by my first name Poe." He says. "Oh yes I do know that, but I like calling you Dameron it's more fun. Anyways hold your hand out and close your eyes." I instruct. "I'm not doing that, I know what you're gonna do...you're just gonna place trash in my hands." He says crossing his arms. "Just do it Dameron." I say.

He sighs giving in and cover his eyes and holding his hand. Smiling I place the star in his hand and close his hand up. "Alright Dameron you can open it up." I say. He opens his eyes and then open his hand looking down at it. "A star?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me. "Yesterday you said, "How about a good luck charm?" Here's your good luck charm from me." I smile slightly. He chuckles and smiles back. "Thanks Solo, I'll keep it on me at all times." He says putting the pendant on this chain that has a ring on it. I look at it wondering what the ring is for on his necklace. "So do I get a hug for this or not?" He asks with a small smirk playing on his lips. I nod slowly and hug him gently and he wraps his arm around me holding me close. Wow. He can surprisingly give good hugs. Pulling away from the hug I push my hair back. "You're so cute Darling." He says. I raise an eyebrow at him. "I mean your height is adorable." He chuckles. I shake my head at him and shove him. "You're something Dameron." I say pinching the bridge of my nose. "Something good I'm sure." He winks at me. "I'm not sure about that." I say leaving him to his ship.

Going to my parents I hear them talking about something. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask. "Luke." They answer. "Oh. What about him?" I ask. "How we need to find him, before the First Order does." Mom explains. "The First Order is after Uncle Luke too? Why?" I ask. "Because he's the "last Jedi" who is all powerful, but I'm suspecting something about our dear friend Rey." She says. I nod and just make a face. "Sounds fun." They shrug.

((The star pendant that Brynn gives Poe!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well Poe got his beautiful good luck charm from Brynn how sweet!! And I suspect Poe is on to something with Brynn!! Please comment and vote!!