Chapter 22

Walking in everyone looks at me. "Sorry I'm running late." I say shutting the door. "You're fine, now the mission should hopefully be easy, the First Order doesn't know anything about Luke's location so you guys should be easy to get him. Hopefully Brynn will be able to convince him to come back." Mom explains. Nodding I see Poe looking at me and I look away looking at my mom. "You guys will be taking the Millennium Falcon, I put a device on it so you can't be tracked by anyone." She explains. Nodding slowly I swallow the lump in my throat and just stare at my feet. "Please be safe and careful." Mom says. "We will." They nod. She nods and smiles at them. Walking out I stay back and look at mom and she smiles at me pulling me into a hug. "You'll be okay Sweetie, just remember how much we both love you and you're Dad will be so proud of you for being in the ship." She smiles kissing my forehead. Nodding I hug her back and I just lay my head on her shoulder. "Be strong like I know you are." She whispers in my ear.

I nod slowly and pull away and stare into her eyes. "Remember Brynn, you're a Solo, and you always will be." She touches my cheek gently. I smile and nod. "And forevermore." I whisper. She nods and I say goodbye to her and walk out of the room and go to the hangar where the Millenium Falcon is. Seeing the ship I'm assuming they're all in there waiting for me to join them. Getting the front entrance I stand there and take a deep breath. You can do this Brynn. You're a Solo. Walking into the ship it's been awhile ever since dad died I haven't been on the ship. Hearing chatter I walk over to it and see Poe and Rey getting the ship into gear and I lean against the door frame and watch them. I wonder if mom and dad flew this ship together.....they probably did. "You okay?" Snapping out of my thoughts I see everyone looking at me and I see Poe has a concerned expression on his face. I smile and nod. "Yeah of course I am.....now. Let's go get my uncle." I say walking over to stand next to Finn as they take off. BB-8 flashes the map to where Uncle Luke is Rey and Poe go in their direction. "Thank you BB-8 we got it now." Poe says. Leaving the cockpit of this ship I walk around and see how big it actually is and I see a seat and it sit in so I'm alone and I just take a deep breath.

Leaning back in the seat with my back against the wall I stare at the white wall and get lost in my thoughts. Not realizing I fell asleep until someone touched my leg and I jump slightly. Opening my eyes slightly I see Poe sitting next to my laying figure with a small smile playing on his lips. "Hey Sleepy." I open my eyes fully. "Hey." I yawn sitting up. "You okay?" He asks placing his hand on my leg gently rubbing it with his thumb. "Yeah why wouldn't I?" I ask. "You seem off since you got on the ship." He explains giving my leg a squeeze. I shrug and look around at the ship. "I just thought that day I would come back with Dad, but I didn't and just being on this ship is a little difficult for me right now." I explain. He nods and kisses my forehead gently. "Don't think of this as a sad way. I have a feeling your Dad would have wanted you to be riding in his ship and I bet he's so honoured to have you in his ship and he has the biggest grin on his face looking down from the stars saying 'that's my daughter, I couldn't be more proud of her' I bet you that's what he's saying." Poe smiles. I smile back and hug him tightly. "Thank you, that makes me feel so better." I whisper. "You're welcome Brynn. Anything for you Estrella." He kisses my head gently.

We pull away and just smile at each other and I wrap my arms around my body and throw my legs over the edge of the seat and lean my head on his shoulder. "How much farther until we get to where Uncle Luke is?" I ask. "Shouldn't be farther, we've been making great progress and you've been making great sleeping progress." He chuckles wrapping an arm around me. "Yeah yeah yeah whatever Dameron." I laugh slightly. He kisses my head gently and keeps his lips pressed against my hair. We pull away from our comfortable position to go see where we at the map. "Almost there." Rey smiles as she continues going through space. Nodding Finn and I play a holochess game on the ship. Finishing up the chess game we land the Millenium Falcon and get out. "This is where Uncle Luke has been staying? Wow..." Is all I can think to say. We walk up this long path up to where we hope he's at. "I should go first, and if that doesn't work you three come up." Rey explains. We nod and watch her the rest of the way while we stay where at.

We sit down on the stairs and just talk about random stuff while Rey continues to talk to Luke. Soon when Rey doesn't come back and we look at each other wondering what's happening between Luke and Rey. "We should go check to see what's going on." I say standing up. They nod and stand up too and we walk up the rest of their stairs to see them chatting and slightly yelling. We walk over to them and they stop immediately looking at us. Luke's eyes travel down the line looking at Finn, then Poe and then his eyes meet mine and his harden face softens into a warm expression. "Brynn? Is that you?" He asks. "It is Uncle Luke." I smile. "Oh my sweet Brynn, look how big you've gotten. I still remember you when you were just a little girl." He smiles pulling me into a hug. "Oh Brynn, I've missed a lot didn't I?" He asks when we pull away. I nod slowly and have a tear run down my face. He wipes my tear away gently and kisses my forehead and pulls me into another hug and I hug him tightly.

"Luke, you need to see come back to us." Rey says. "No, I will not I'm sorry." He says looking at her. "Uncle Luke, you need to come back. Mom would love to see you again....she could needs her brother now more then ever. Like you said Luke you've missed soo much. We need you to come back, Mom needs you to come back....I need you I come back Uncle Luke please." I beg him. He looks at me and chews his lip gently. "Please." I pout slightly having my voice crack slightly. He takes a deep breath pinching the bridge of his nose. "Alright, I'll come back with you guys." I smile and hug him tightly. "Oh my god thank you!" He chuckles hugging me back. "You're welcome Brynn." He smiles kissing my head gently. "Now let me pack and I'll meet you back on the ship." He explains. Nodding we head back to the ship and as we do Poe, Finn and Rey talk about something and I fall behind them, since I'm taking in the place where Uncle Luke has been staying all these years.

Walking into the ship I take my seat and Rey gets the ship up and running and Finn sits down where holochess is and just relax. Poe sits next to me wrapping his arms around me holding me close to him. Smiling I place my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head over and over. Humming I close my eyes and enjoy this moment we're having. "Wow...it's been so long since I've been on this ship." Uncle Luke says coming in looking at with a look in his eyes. "Oh me and Han have had a lot of good times in this ship.." He says. Opening my eyes Poe and I look at each other and he kisses my forehead.

((A picture of Luke Skywalker!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Luke Skywalker has enter the book!! Brynn's uncle is now officially been met and I promise you Luke is gonna be somewhat of a major character for the majority of this book!! Please comment and vote!!