Chapter 17

**Time Skip To Nine Weeks Later**

Looking at the time I see it's now the two in the afternoon. Well I should probably get changed. Getting off my desk chair I walk to my bathroom and get ready. While I'm getting ready I hear a knock on my door and I tell them to come in. "Hey Brynn are you finally getting dress?" Rey's voice asks. "Yeah." I say as I come out of the bathroom as I fix my eye lashes. "Ooh you look cute." She smiles. "Thanks Rey." I smile back and brush my hair. "So is your hair naturally curly or straight?" She asks. "It's naturally straight, I just have had it curly for a long time, but I might go back to keeping my hair straight." I explain running my fingers through my natural light brown straight hair.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

((Brynn's makeup!!))

((Brynn's natural straight hair!!))

"You're really pretty Brynn." Rey smiles at me as I sit on my bed. "Thanks Rey." I hum as she sits in a chair. "So have you heard anything on the mission?" I ask wondering hoping Poe is okay since they haven't heard anything. "No unfortunately, no one has got any words from Poe or Finn." She says. I nod and push my hair back. "I hope they're okay, it's been nine weeks since they left." I say. "I agree, I hope they're okay, but in those nine weeks we've gotten closer." She hums. Nodding I look up and play with my long light brown hair. "Did you eat yet?" I ask. "Nope." She says. "Do you wanna get food?" I ask. She nods and we leave my room going to the canteen. Pushing my hair to the right we sit down and start eating. Eating lunch since it's now almost three we talk about her training and why I gave up on being a Jedi but I didn't really care about it too much I don't know it's not something wanted. She nods and we finish up and leave the canteen. Going for a walk around base I hope they're all okay I honestly don't know what I'd do if Poe never came back home. Poe and I've gotten really close these last couple weeks, before he went on his mission and I just don't know what would happen if he would not come back. Shivering at the thought I quickly dismiss it and go to where the 3-CPO along with R2D2. "Ah Brynn how nice to see you." He says. "You too." I nod in his direction and continue on my walk through the base.

Walking around being bored I hope Poe's okay and Finn they're my best friends and if anything were to happen to them I don't know what I'd do. Going to my mom's room I walk in and sit down on her bed and I see some of my dad's stuff and I sigh letting a tear fall. "I miss you dad, I wish you were still here." I whisper. Leaving her room because of the pain I decide to go and actual do my job since I didn't do the Mission Control today because I wasn't up for it. Going to the droid room I see some droids need fixing and I start working on them to keep me busy while I'm waiting for them to return from the mission.

Finishing up they're all good and new and I smile at my work. Leaving the room once I let the droids come out I hear people cheering excitingly and I see my mom smiling and Rey hugging two people, which causes me to break out into a huge smile. Running towards everyone I see Finn pulling away from Rey and my heart keeps beating faster hoping to see Poe. Soon I see him, I see Poe and relief washes all over my body. "DAMERON!" I yell as I run towards him. He looks over when I call his name and he smiles and I hug him tightly almost knocking us over. "Hey there Estrella.....did you really miss me that much?" He laughs wrapping his arms around me pulling me close as he keeps us from falling. I don't answer just keep hugging him cause he's back and safe. He hums and places his chin on my head and sways us gently. "Glad to see you too Brynn." He says when we pull away. Smiling I nod and then hug Finn. "Glad to see you guys are okay." I whisper as Finn holds me. "Of course we are. Poe is the best resistance pilot." Finn chuckles. Pulling away I shake my head and Rey laughs as I hit Finn's shoulder. "Ow." He rubs it. "I mean he's not wrong Darling." Poe hums standing behind me. I shake my head and pinch the bridge of my nose. "You're so full of yourself Dameron." He laughs and pulls me close. "That's why ya love me." I roll my eyes. "In your dreams." He chuckles and I walk away and stand next to Rey. "Well now that you guys back let's get some food." Rey says walking away. Finn nods agreeing with her and chases after her. Walking towards them I get stop by someone grabbing my shoulder. Turning around I look at Poe with a questioningly look. "Can I talk to you alone?" He asks. I nod slowly wondering what he wants to talk about. He smiles and grabs my hand gently taking me back to base. Going down halls we finally get to the destination and we walk in. "Is this you're room?" I ask. "Yes it is." He hums and pushes his hair back. Nodding I look at it and it's not that much different from my room. "So Dameron what did you want to talk about?" I ask looking back at him. He looks at me and gives me a small smile so I give a small smile back. "What?" I ask.

He shakes his head and leans off the door walking towards me. "Nothing Darling." He hums. Nodding he's right in front of me and I look up at him because our lovely height difference. "What did you want to talk about?" I ask. He doesn't say anything and places his hands on my waist and pulls me close to his body. I raise an eyebrow at his action and he just rubs his fingers gently against my waist. "You're very beautiful Brynn." He says. I smile and blush at his comment. "Thanks Poe." I whisper and look down. He lifts my face back up and I stare into his eyes and the next thing I know he presses his lips against mine gently and I melt under his touch.

Wrapping my arms around his neck to keep me from falling I hold him close and he holds me tighter and it feels right. It feels so right having his lips on mine. Pulling away slowly he places his forehead against mine as we catch our breaths he smiles and I smile back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh my god!!! They KISSED!! Is that gonna lead to something more!? Maybe it will!? Maybe the next chapter will give it away!! Please comment and vote!!!