Chapter 14

Getting changed into my night clothes I take my makeup off and brush my hair gently then climb into bed and just stare at the ceiling. Rolling on my side to get comfy I close my eyes and fall asleep very quickly.

((Next Day))

Waking up I get out of bed and get ready for the day. Going to the bathroom I start by  brushing my hair it's all straight and I just shrug. Getting my outfit I finish it with a green jacket. I stretch for a bit and just sigh. Spraying perfume I leave my bathroom and room to go and get food.

 Spraying perfume I leave my bathroom and room to go and get food

((Brynn's outfit!! Including the boots!!))

((Brynn's jacket!))

Walking to the canteen I just grab an apple and go to my normal spot and sit down biting in my apple. "Morning Brynn." Rey and Finn smile at me as they sit down. "Morning guys." I hum and continue to eat my apple. "Is that all you're having?" They asks. I nod. "I woke up not really hungry." They nod and eat their food. Soon Poe joins us eating his food and they start talking. "Thank you Poe for getting Brynn out of her room whatever you said were glad." Rey says nudging me. I smile slightly and meet his eyes slightly and look away quickly. "What did you say?" Finn asks. "That my friend is a secret." Poe laughs winking at me and I feel my cheeks heat up, but thankfully they can't see it. "How are you feeling Brynn after these last few weeks?" Rey asks looking at me. "Oh uh....still hurting." I short answer. She nods and rubs my shoulder. "Are we still off?" Finn asks. "As of I know of, the First Order hasn't really tried anything, but by the sounds of it we're off until they do." Rey explains. I nod and it feels nice not doing anything that involves the First Order.

"What are you going to do Rey?" Finn asks. "Probably read." She says. "Oh that's cool, me and Chewie are gonna go and grab some drinks from another planet." Finn explains. Nodding I play with my eaten apple and I feel eyes on me. Glancing up I see Poe looking at me as he sips his drink. Shaking my head I push my hair back and get off my butt and say goodbye to them and go back to my room and just clean it up since I haven't really cleaned it. Cleaning my room I just hum to myself and just sway my body to some music playing in my head and continue cleaning. While I'm cleaning I'm under a cabinet looking for a cleaner and as I'm under a cabinet I hear a knock on my door and I try to stand up but I hit my head hard on the cabinet door and groan loudly. Getting up slowly everything starts swimming around me which causes me to sway. Making my way to the door. I open the door as my body fails me and I fall, but I land on something hard and I groan slightly as I feel hands wrap around my waist. "Damn Solo, if you're falling for me you could have just said so." Poe's voice rings through my ears. Looking up see Poe looking at me with his usual smirk.

I roll my eyes at him and get back on my two feet with him steadying me. "Thanks, and what are you doing you here. Don't you have to work on your ship?" I ask. "No we haven't had a mission, so there's no reason to work on it if it's not broken, but for the reason I'm here I wanted to know if you wanted to talk." He says leaning against my door frame. "Dameron wants to talk?" I tease him. "Haha, yeah I enjoyed our conversation we had I haven't had something like that in awhile." He says looking down at me as I look up at him. "So what do you say Darling? You and me have a chat on my ship?" He asks as he gently places his hand on the bare skin of my waist gently which causes a feeling inside me to ignite. I think for a moment wondering if I should take him up on his offer on to talk with him. Looking back in my room I see I still have stuff to do, but I mostly finished. "Sure Dameron we can chat." I say stepping out of my room shutting my door. He smiles as we walk down the halls together to go the hangar where all the ships are kept.

"Nice outfit by the way." He winks at me. Shaking my head I continue walking to the hangar with him next to me. Once we arrive he gets on his ship and holds his hand out for me to take which I do and he pulls me up with ease like normal. "Thanks." I hum softly. "You're welcome." He smiles as we sit on the edge of the wing of his ship. Pushing my hair back I stare out and just take in the view that never stops to amaze me. While we're staying quiet I feel Poe move closer to me and I look over at him and he's smiling down at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing." He smirks and looks back out to the sun. I follow his gaze and breath in the fresh air. "I have a question." He says. "What is it?" I ask. "Do you ever want a family of your own? Or a husband?" He asks looking at me.

"Why do you ask?" I ask. He shrugs. "Just curious." Nodding slowly I think for a moment. "Yeah, it would be nice to have a family and husband." I answer. Nodding he rubs his hand together and I look back out to the sky and just smile slightly. "How are you holding up?" He asks. I sigh slightly. "I think fine, but you know how it is, one little thing can set off an emotional out burst." I say looking at him with some tears welling up. "Hey, hey, don't cry Brynn, it's okay, he's in a better place." He wraps his arm around me pulling me close to his body. Feeling safe I lay my head on his chest and feel him rub my arm gently. "I know. I just miss him a lot." I whisper having my voice crack slightly.

He nods and places his chin on my head. "I'm sure you do Brynn." Taking deep breaths I control my emotions and it helps having Poe here honestly. "Thank you." I whisper. "For what?" He asks. "Helping me deal with the lost of my dad and getting me out of my room and eating and being my normal self. I really appreciate it Poe." I say looking up at him. He smiles down and pushes my hair back gently. "You're welcome Brynn." I smile slightly. "Hold on." He says. "What?" I raise an eyebrow. "You called me Poe....you usually call me Dameron." He smirks. "I knew you liked me." He adds in with a wink. Laughing I shake my head and look away blushing slightly. "You're hilarious Dameron." He chuckles and gives me a tight squeeze. Sitting up I bring my legs up and lay my head on them and just feel the warm of the sun on my body.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I've come to the conclusion that Poe Dameron and Brynn Solo need date because they are just too damn cute and I need them to date!! Also for the second movie Last Jedi I'm not gonna put that movie in this book because I literally can't remember that movie too well there will be a time skip at some point and go to the third movie Rise Of Skywalker at some point!! Please comment and vote!!