Chapter 7

Brynn's Pov

"I can't tell you that." He says. "Was it Finn?" I ask. "How did you know?" He asks shock slightly. I chuckle slightly and shake my head. "Because Finn's the only person I've told and knows besides my parents." He nods and rubs his hands together. "So what do you say Solo? Will you let me teach you to be a pilot?" He asks. I think for a moment taking in his words about letting him teach me to train. "Come on Brynn, you know you want too.....besides you'll be learning from the greatest and most handsomest pilot ever." He winks at me. "You're so full of yourself Dameron, but." I say. "But?" He says with a small smirk. "I'll let you teach me how to fly a ship." I say.  "Awesome!" He fist pumps the air. I laugh and push my light brown hair back. "I'll teach you tomorrow, we have off tomorrow again." He says. "Okay Dameron." I say and watch him leave. Shaking my head a small smile plays on my lips and I head back to my room and sit on my bed and start reading the book I was reading.

While I'm reading I hear another knock on my door. Groaning I shut my book and open my door to see mom standing there. "Oh hey Mom, what's up?" I ask softly. "I have a question for you." She says coming into my room. "What is it?" I ask. "How would you like to be our permanent mission control person?" She asks. "You mean take over for the person who originally does it?" I ask. "Yes, my pilots loved having you being the control leader and they've been asking me to have you be it permanently." She explains. "Oh." Is all I can say. "If you do. You'll get out fixing droids and ships." She smiles. I think some more and walk around a bit. "Okay I'll do it." I hum. "Okay thank you." She nods and leaves me to myself. I get out of my clothes and get into my night time one and climb into bed falling asleep.

((Next Day))

Waking up I see the light come into my room and I just yawn. Today's the day Dameron shows me how to fly, hopefully he has remembered and did not forget, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Going to my bathroom I get changed into jeans and a shirt with long sleeves and then I decide to straighten my hair for once in my life. Finishing with straightening my hair, I see how how different I look when my hair is straight. Running my fingers through my soft straight long light brown hair I smile slightly.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

((Brynn's hair straightened!!))

Feeding Topanga I leave my room shutting my door and go to the canteen to get my breakfast. On my way to the canteen mum and dad walking towards me. "Wow Brynn, you straightened your hair....it looks amazing." They smile at me. "Thank you." I smile back and hug them. Going to the canteen I grab a tray and put food on it. Walking over to a table I sit at the normal table I sit at and start eating keeping my head down. "Excuse me miss, but you're sitting at the table my friends and I always sit at." Finn says. Looking up I see Finn and Rey standing there with shock. "Brynn?! You look so different with your hair straight! I mean it looks stunning on you!" Finn says shocked. "Thanks." I smile eating my eggs. "But you look amazing." Rey smiles. I nod. "Hey guys who's the new girl sitting with today us?" Poe asks sitting across from me as he starts eating his food.

I look at him with a raise eyebrow and have a playful hurt expression on my face. He looks up and his mouth opens having some of his chewed food fall back on his plate. "Brynn?" He asks. "The one and only Dameron." I say. "Wow." Is all he manages to say. "Is the Dameron lost for words?" I raise an eyebrow. "No I'm not it's just never seen you with such long hair." He says taking in my long light brown hair. I shrug and eating my food. We all sit in silence eating our food and just enjoy our food. "Well I'm gonna go train with General Leia." Rey says getting up and leaving. "I'm training with Han and to learn more about the resistance." Finn says leaving me with Poe.

Sighing I continue eating food and so does Poe. "After breakfast I'm gonna take you to my X-Wing in the hangar and we'll get started on you learning how to fly." Poe says. I nod and finish my food. "Sounds like a plan." He smiles slightly and he finishes his food up. "Alright let's go Darling." He winks at me. Shaking my head I get up and we go to the hangar to his X-Wing. Arriving to his ship he pats his ship gently. "Alright first things first before you can even fly a ship you need to learn the ship from the inside out incase something happens to it." He starts. Nodding I look at the ship. "Let me guess and see if I know them." I say and start listing them off. "And that's the cockpit where the pilot sits." I smile at Poe. "I'm impress you know it very well." He says leaning against his ship. "I worked on ships before not many, but I learned the parts." I say. He nods. "Do you know any of the controls of the ships Solo?" He asks. I shake my head no. He nods and walks over to the cockpit area. "I'm gonna show you." He says.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well that's sweet of Poe to show Brynn how to fly a ship!! And Poe, Finn and Rey are such good friends along with Brynn!! Please comment and vote!!