III

Pansy sighed as Draco told her.

"Honestly, Pansy, he was gorgeous. Thank god I'm not in heat or I might have had slick streaming out the second I saw him. Did you smell him? God," Pansy shook her head.

"Screw the boy," she said, "Did you see that Adriana girl's handmaid?" She asked. Draco scoffed. "Please, we both know that I am far too gay to find a woman a turn on." He scoffed.

Pansy laughed. "Whatever, lover boy," she said

~ ~ ~ ~               ~ ~ ~ ~ ~       ~ ~ ~ ~

"Honestly, Ron, I swear he was made of gold and his smell,"  Ron shook his head fondly.

"Come on, Harry, I have to get you into this thousand pound cape for dinner and my noodle arms aren't capable of holding it much longer." Harry snorted but allowed Ron to slip the cape onto him.

Draco walked into the dining hall and Harry's jaw dropped, practically hitting the table.

The male's tail bone length blond hair was pulled into a low ponytail at the base of his neck. He wore tight leather riding pants and a loose blouse.

He swallowed as the man sat across from him.

"I wish for my maid to eat with us," Harry looked at Adriana. She turned and smiled at Hermione, then turned to Ron and blushed.

Harry cleared his throat.

"Yes, in Gryffindor Kingdom, we treat our employees as equals. We do understand if you believe otherwise-" Narcissa giggled and Draco bit his lip, looking at his plate.

"Father," His grin got bigger as he turned to the king.

"You owe me 100 shillings!" He said delighted.

Harry and Adriana exchanged looks.

"Pardon?" She said, politely.

"We too treat our servants quite equally. A certain few eat with us. If you wish to have yours, you have our permission. Cedric, go fetch Pansy and Blaise," Narcissa turned to the tan boy standing next to the guards.

Harry could tell he was a beta. He had brown eyes and sandy hair. He bowed and turned.

Harry motioned for Hermione and Ron to come sit with them.

Ron sat next to Adriana and Hermione across from him. Harry saw Adriana and Ron latch hands.

"So, Draco, may I call you Draco?" Harry looked at the blond who looked up and smiled at him, nodding.

"If I may call you Harry," he responded.

Harry smirked.

"Well, Draco. What are you hobbies? I'm sure you must do something in your free time," Draco nodded.

"I love to read. I enjoy riding my horse, Nimbus. My favorite thing to do is daydream," he said honestly.

"I love reading!" Hermione chirped. She gasped and put her head down, muttering apologies.

"Really? What books?" Draco asked. She looked up slowly and smiled.

"'Mione has read our entire library, around 6,000 books," Hermione flushed pink.

"I'd hardly say 6,000," she giggled, shaking her head fondly.

Conversation broke out after Pansy and Blaise settled with the group. Harry and Draco made eye contact and Harry smirked when he noticed the Omega flush.

"You fancy him quite well, don't you," Adriana leaned over and teased.

"I could say the same for you and my best mate," she gasped softly and threw a glance at the red head who's fingers were interlocked with hers.

"I'm sorry, Harry-" Harry laughed.

"I don't care, as long as you love each other,". She smiled at him and turned back to Blaise and Ron's conversation about... whatever it was about.

Harry jumped slightly when he felt something touch his leg. It was Draco.

Draco ran his boot covered foot up Harry's leg slowly, before pushing just that much on Harry's groin, before removing it and telling his mother about the peony and roses in the garden.

Harry sighed and chewed thoughtfully on steak.

I forgot people still read this but I love it too much to let it go.

Xoxo, Tiffany