XXI

While decidedly not explicit smut, this chapter is still considered NSFW! Enjoy, my loves

I wrote this during class who am i? *facepalm* anyway, enjoy (mr. chaps, i'm sorry for not paying attention to the italian renaissance peardeck you gave us. sincerley your favorite theatre kid, tiffany)

"I swear," Draco whispered. Harry kissed his cheek.

"I've got them, love, go to sleep," Draco smiled lightly and he felt the bed go up as Harry stood up, on his way to the other side of the room to fetch their crying children.

Draco was positive Lilliana began crying first. Hearing his sister cry made Scorpius cry which simply made them both cry louder.

Draco felt tears rush to his eyes when Harry began singing a soft lullaby. He had been shocked when he found out Harry had the voice of an angel and he found himself humming along.

When the cries didn't stop, Draco got up and walked over to Scorpius' bassinet, lifting their month-old son into his arms.

"There there, love," He whispered, setting Scorpius to his bare chest to have skin-to-skin contact. Scorpius' cried began to quiet and soon, he was sleeping again. Harry walked up behind Draco, rocking a now sleeping Lilliana in his arms.

"Shall we just bring them to bed with us?" Harry whispered, pressing his lips to Draco's temple. The blond hummed, then nodded.

The next morning found Draco with two bleeding nipples and Harry changing diapers.

"I mean, I love them with all my heart, I do, but do they have to bite down so bloody hard?!" Draco snapped, holding toilet paper over his nipples to slow the bleeding. Harry and Draco decided to let the twins go with Ron and Adriana for a day to have some time to themselves.

Draco felt guilty about it, but Harry constantly reassured him.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting some alone time, my love," Harry had said as they waved to the carriage as it left. Adriana had assured them many times that she loved to spend time with her niece and nephew and that she didn't feel like a babysitter. Draco didn't believe her.

"So, what should I do now that I've gotten you all to myself, hm?" Harry said, walking up behind Draco and nuzzling his neck, letting his hot breath ghost over the claiming bite that lay at the base of Draco's neck. Draco shuddered lightly.

"You could start by using a condom," Draco said, letting Harry nibble and bit his way down his neck. Harry chuckled into his ear and Draco practically melted at the sound.

"Go lie on the bed, on your back. I just want to look at you," Harry whispered, and, with one last kiss to Draco's temple, he pulled away.

Soon, Draco laid on his back on their marital bed. Harry straddled his waist, after making sure he wasn't hurting Draco.

Draco, the moment he'd gotten to okay from Madame Pomfrey, began working out, trying to get his body back.

And, in the month after he had their kids, Draco was looking more like Draco again. Harry didn't care if he got his body back or not, he was stunning either way. But it was Draco's choice since it was his body and Harry respected that.

"Mmm, gonna knock me up again?" Draco said, running his hands up and over Harry's bare shoulders. Harry momentarily leaned into is touch before leaning down to put their lips together.

What was at first a chaste kiss was now a heated battle of tongues. Draco's hands found their way to Harry's hair as Harry ran his hands up and down Draco's sides, kneeding his flanks softly.

Draco let out continuous whines and was soon panting, lips a beautiful red and covered in saliva. It made Harry want to claim him. It made Harry want to cover the blond in hickeys and bites then walk him around, showing off his bites so everyone knew he was his and only his.

But he didn't.

Instead, he ran his fingers through Draco's flowing blond hair.

"Let me look at you, my love," Draco snorted. 

"You can't kiss me like that and expect me to not want to suck you off," Harry smiled at him.

"Later, please let me look at you, love?" Draco whined. Harry sighed, running his fingers through the long blond hair. 

"You want Daddy's cock, baby?" He whispered into his ear. Draco whimpered and nodded.

"Tell you what," He said right into Draco's ear, blowing hot air against it. 

"You let me just look and feel you for 10 minutes. If you don't make a sound, you can have Daddy's cock," Draco moaned. Harry slapped a hand over his mouth. 

"Up for a challenge, my sweet?" He asked, kissing his way down the side of Draco's face.

"B-but-"

"No, my love, it's either this or I'll let you watch as I get off in the shower, your name on my lips as I come all over the wall and let it wash away," Draco whined. 

"No, please," Draco begged, running his palms down Harry's defined chest and abdomin. He trailed his nimble fingers down to the waistband of the loose pants.

"Dray," Harry said warningly. 

"Please~" Draco whined. His hand slipped into the waistband. 

"Draco," Harry said again, this time using a much firmer voice. 

Draco whimpered, kissing his way down Harry's chest, then his stomach.

"Please, Daddy. It's been too long," Harry was about to refuse, but Draco was nothing if not persistant. 

"I wanna choke on your big cock, Daddy, please," He whimpered, kissing his navel. Harry was ready to refuse again, but Draco licked a circle around his bellybutton, kissing all over. 

"Please?"

"Yes,"

I was going to write the entire scene but I'm already over 1,000 words and since I'm in a smut writing mood, I need to go update some more stories.

Hope you guys liked it! I always love reading feedback so let me know.

Anyway,

Xoxo, Tiffany