XXVIII

Mostly Pansmione because I ADORE them.
PLEASE listen to the song!

Song - Arms Around You by XXXTENTACION & Lil Pump (ft. Maluma and Swae Lee)

Pansy's smile could power the world when Hermione gave her Christmas gift.

They all sat, gathered 'round, on the floor in the Throne Room of Gryffindor. It was Christmas morning and they hadn't eaten breakfast due to four heirs demanding they open presents.

Adriana sat with her back facing the door, her and Ron's baby, Harriet (Harry had sobbed as he held his niece in his arms, kissing Adriana's cheeks until she squealed), sat in her arms. Sierra sat to her left, to the right of her father.

Harry sat next to Ron. Scorpius sat to Harry's left and next to Scorpius sat Draco, who faced the door. Lucinda, now 8-months-old, sat in his lap.

Pansy was sat next to Draco, Hermione to her left.

The brunet stared down at the thing in the box, her eyes wide. Turning to Hermione, she begged her.

"Really? Is it true?" She begged, tears forming in her brown eyes. Hermione smiled and let out a laugh as she nodded. Pansy smiled so wide Draco was scared she'd rip her face.

Throwing her arms around Hermione's shoulders, she kissed her square on the lips.

Draco shared a glance with Adriana. They both had seen the look on Pansy's face before, except on their husbands.

"I'm pregnant!" Hermione announced, tears now leaking from her eyes. Pansy sobbed into her fist, leaning over to show Draco the positive pregnancy test in the silver box Hermione had handed her.

As they sat at the dinner table that night, everyone eating over soft chatter, Scorpius suddenly perked up.

"Did Aunt Hermione make loud noises?" He asked Pansy.

The table went silent. Adriana slapped a hand over her mouth. Ron went red and Harry's mouth fell open.

Draco looked mortified at Scorpius, freezing his hand in midair as it was half-way to Lucinda's mouth, spoon in hand.

"Pardon?" Pansy asked, disbelief and amuzment written across her face. Draco shot her a look.

"Because before Mummy got pregnant with Luce, he made loud noises," Scorpius said, taking another bite of ham.

The spoon Draco was holding fell to the floor. Adriana had a smile written across her face as she looked at Harry. The alpha simply stared at his son, frozen in place.

"Scorpius James, you shut your mouth right this second," Draco hissed.

Pansy let out a cackle. That was followed by Adriana erupting into giggles and soon, the entire table, save Harry and Draco, were in hysterics.

Shaking his head, Draco facepalmed.

Later that night, after all the children had been put to sleep, Harry softly used his hand to push a strand of hair behind Draco's ear.

"Our son, right," He joked lightly. Draco scoffed, then snorted.

"He get's that from you, you know?" Draco said, smirking when Harry faked offense.

Six days later at 11:59, everyone gathered in the courtyard of Gryffindor Castle as they counted down the seconds until new year.

"I love you," Harry whispered.

TEN

Draco turned to look at him.

NINE

"I love you too,"

EIGHT

A grin broke off across Harry's face.

SEVEN

Harry pulled Draco closer by the waist.

SIX

"So beautiful,"

FIVE

"So mine,"

FOUR

"Yes, yours,"

THREE

"What's that in French, love?"

TWO

"Le Tiens,"

ONE

Draco's arms went around Harry's neck.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Their lips met and Harry kissed Draco with such force that the blond almost lost his footing.

"I love you,"

Well how was that? Epilogue is already published!
I wish it was new year, 2020 fucking sUCKS