XX

I'll keep this A/N blissfully short after yesterday's long note but thank you guys so much for all the love you're giving this story! It honestly means the world to me and I love all of you so much!!

Harry stared in adoration as Draco made his way down the aisle. His dress gripped his pregnant belly beautifully and his long blond hair fell down his shoulders.

As the priest pronounced them married, Harry tugged Draco into his arms, kissing him with excitement as he held him close to his body. 

After a bunch of food and dancing, the tired couple retired to the carriage to take them to their honeymoon destination. Paris.

Harry had brought Draco onto the balcony that night and Draco stared down at the empty streets as Harry thrusted into him, slowly, lovingly. They made sweet love that made Draco want to feel sick, but he was too in love to care.

Draco cried when Harry called him his husband for the first time.

And a two-week honeymoon later, they finalized the orders of the kingdoms. Adriana was bestowed Queen of Gryffindor and Ron formally became a prince.

After much fighting about tradition, Harry became the King of Slytherin and Draco took the role of Queen.

They moved into the castle permanently and Draco, in honor of his late parents, had a large portrait made for the front hall. Now, in the throne room were two large thrones, right next to each other. Then, there were two smaller thrones, one beside Draco's and one beside Harry's. The silver chairs eagerly waited for the twins soon to be born.

And, finally, that day came. 

On February 14, after 27 hours of labor, Lilliana Narcissa and Scorpius James were born. 

Scorpius was 4 minutes older than Lilliana. Both of the twins had beautiful green eyes. Harry was the first to hold either of the twins. He held Scorpius as the infant cried and couldn't help the overwhelming bout of love he felt.

Draco was the first to hold Lilliana. He held her to his chest, the pain from giving birth slowly fading as he held her in his arms. They switched their holds and Harry gave Scorpius some skin-to-skin contact with Draco.

And for once, Harry and Draco both felt at peace.

But for how long?

Naw, I'm just messing. 

Am I?

Well! You got this chapter way earlier than I expected. Sorry I didn't go into detail about the wedding or the birth of the twins but howdya like the names? I want to thank everyone for their submissions but I think I already knew what I was going to name them. 

Lilliana Narcissa Malfoy-Potter, born February 14 at 2:32 am.

Scorpius James Malfoy-Potter, born February 14 at 2:28 am.

And with that

(I will be responding to any comments but as of right now, it's 1am and I have school today so this gal will be going to sleep)

Xoxo, Tiffany