VII

It had been almost two years when Blaise ran into Draco's chamber, where he was sitting with Pansy, writing letters to Harry and Hermione that they couldn't send.

Gryffindor had broken into the war between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff who fought over who's side Gryffindor was on. All shots were up to Harry and he had decided to limit all contact between him to make sure no harm came to Draco or Slytherin.

"Harry's here," He said.

Draco whipped around.

"No he's not. You did this once. Stop getting my hopes up," Draco said. He hated getting his hopes up every time Blaise pulled some shit like this. But he did. Every time.

Millicent, known as Millie, one of the servants ran in behind him.

"He is, Dray. Hermione too!" She told Pansy.

"If you're lying, you'll be beheaded," he said.

"I can't wait to keep my head than," Millie said.

Draco jumped up and shoved her out of the way, running so quickly he thought his lungs might collapse.

Finally, he was shoving open the throne room doors and stopped dead in his tracks.
Harry.

Draco made a deep breath and simply stared at the Alpha in front of him.

"Harry," he whispered. He couldn't believe it was actually him. Was this the worlds cruel way of telling him he'd gone insane? Draco swallowed and tears sprung to his eyes. Harry seemed so far away. Draco was at the doors to the room while Harry was right in front of the thrones.

"Harry," He breathed. Harry heard him because the corner of his mouth tilted up ever so slightly into a smile before becoming a full-on grin.

"Harry!" He called this time before launching himself at Harry. Harry caught him with ease and allowed him to wrap all four limbs around the Alpha, holding him tightly to himself. Draco inhaled deeply, smelling the strong, musky scent that Harry gave off. Harry ran his fingers through his long hair and Draco sighed at the feeling.

He heard Pansy sobbing and looked to see her holding Hermione, lifting the brown-haired girl up, letting her wrap her legs around her.

"Hey, pumpkin," Harry said calmly. Draco had tears coming over the rims of his eyes and soon he was sobbing. Harry held him, rubbing his back soothingly, giving little nibbles on his ear and kissing his cheek every so often.

"Harry~" Draco finally breathed, inhaling the amazing smell. Harry set him down and took his small hands into his own large ones and began speaking softly.

"I've come to ask you a question. Your parents have given their blessing. Draco, I think I'm absolutely in love with you. I've never felt so strongly for anyone as much as I feel for you so," He let go of Draco's hands and knelt down.

"Draco Malfoy, will you-"

"KING MALFOY! RAVENCLAW IS STRIKING WAR AGAINST US! WE NEED TO GET YOU ALL TO SAFTEY!"

Teehee, cliffhanger

Xoxo, Tiffany