VIII

^That's Millie, btw
Song - Bittersweet Tragedy by Melanie Martinez
Sad Stuff! 
WARNING: MILD SMUT

When Cedric had run into the Throne Room and screamed those words, the first action that had happened was Harry lifting Draco up with ease. The blond had gasped loudly.

"Cedric, tell guards to be on full. Blaise, take Mr. Potter, my son, and Gryffindor's guests into the cellar. Love, can you go with them?"Lucius turned to Narcissa. She shook her head.

They heard glass shatter. They watched Lucius yank Narcissa into his side, holding her tightly to him protectively. As any Alpha would.

"Run!" Narcissa screamed to the younger generation.

"Mother!" Draco had cried before Harry yanked him out of the room. They ran together to the cellar.

The second they got in, Blaise slammed the door shut and Hermione made a headcount, her arm around Pansy.

Harry had pulled Draco tightly into his chest and allowed him to cry.

"Andy, are you okay? Do you feel alright?" Harry desperately wanted to go make sure his sister was alright like Ron was but they were mated and he didn't want to get between them. Not to mention, she was with child. If Harry so happened as stood between them for more than 2 minutes, Ron would throw a fit.

Millie had lied her head on Blaise's shoulder. Pansy sat on one of the crates and had Hermione in her lap. Ron sat on the floor in the corner with his legs spread. Adriana sat between them and her head on his chest. He was playing with her hair and she bit her lip out of nervousness.

The only sounds in the dirt room were Draco's sobs.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" He asked, pulling away from Harry's chest and looking up at him. Harry could do no more than shrug for him.

"Mother's pearls!" Draco suddenly exclaimed. The blond began hitting the sides of the room as if he was searching for something in the walls.

"Yes!" Pansy cried, standing up and helping him look. Millie jumped up and began hitting the walls too. Harry and Hermione exchanged a glance.

"No, it's on the floor somewhere!" Blaise said, shoving Ron and Adriana out of the way and began slamming his hand onto the floor. Ron muttered some curses but Adriana assured him that their baby and she were both alright and calmed him down.

Finally, Harry's head shot up when Blaise's hand hit something wooden and he held back a howl of pain. Millie helped him check out his hand whereas Draco bolted over to that area of the room. He found a handle and yanked open a trapdoor in the floor.

He pulled out a satin box and Pansy's eyes widened.

"Draco, you have to do it, you're the Malfoy," She said softly. Draco opened the box and slowly took out a pearl necklace.

Hermione shot Harry another glance. He shrugged and watched Draco as the blond walked over to him, then, turned to everyone else.

"The Malfoy pearls, protection against all evil. Only the youngest Malfoy can bear them and use them," Harry tried to grab the pearls from Draco before getting his hand slapped away. 

"No!" He cried. Harry jumped back and smiled softly, nodding.

"How is an ugly necklace going to help us?"

"RONALD!" Adriana gasped at her mate. Harry's Alpha made him growl and yank Draco into his side. The blond gasped and Ron looked sheepishly at Adriana. 

"I'm so sorry, Draco, you'll have to excuse him," She gritted her teeth at Ron. Harry threw a glare at him and Pansy tugged Hermione into her embrace, longing for the warmth of her Beta.