XI

"One more push, Mrs. Weasley, baby is almost here!" Madame Pomfrey ushered, looking under the cloth covering Adriana's lady parts.

Ron's eyes were wide.

"UGH!" Adriana screamed, squeezing Ron's hand so tight it was turning purple. He didn't care.

"You got this, baby, just one more push, Adri, you got this," he said, stroking her hair and rubbing her knuckles soothingly.

With one last shout from Adriana, a shrill cry sounded out through the room. Adriana panted and Madame Pomfrey smiled, wrapping the small infant in a blanket.

"Congrats, Mr and Mrs. Weasley, you have a perfect baby girl,"

——————-

"Oh Adriana, she's beautiful," Draco cooed, rocking the red haired little girl in his arms. Adriana leaned into Ron's side, smiling at their daughter and Draco.

"She looks so much like her dad," Hermione remarked from beside the blond, stroking the ginger hair on the baby's head.

"She does, doesn't she?" Ron said proudly, squeezing Adriana's shoulder.

"Oh the poor thing, looking like her father," Draco said teasingly, making Adriana giggle, then hiss in pain. Ron, after making sure his wife was alright, scowled at Draco. The blond smirked at him.

Draco, carefully, passed the newborn into her uncle's arms. Harry had been terrified to hold her, terrified that he'd hurt her. Holding his niece carefully, his breath caught in his breath.

"She looks like Mum," He whispered, unable to tear his eyes away from the infant, currently sleeping in his arms.

Adriana sniffled lightly and nodded.

"Doesn't she?" She responded, looking a mix of happy and sad.

"Y'know," Adriana said, taking the baby from Harry, holding the infant to the warm skin at her collarbone, for skin-to-skin contact,

"Mum and Dad would say you're a bit late in the children department, brother," She teased. Draco flushed red, while Harry smirked.

"Draco, are you pregnant?" Hermione asked, her eyes lighting up.

Draco shook his head quickly.

"No, no, no, Harry and I are... just waiting for our time. We don't know when it will happen, but when it does, we'll go for it," Draco said slowly, completely setting Hermione's idea away.

Harry smiled lovingly at his boyfriend and wound an arm around his lithe waist. Draco, unconsciously, melted into his touch, laying his head on the taller male's shoulder. Draco's arm slid under Harry's as the pale man wrapped his arm around Harry.

"Have you mated yet?" Adriana asked curiously. Draco flushed again, and shook his head.

"That doesn't make any sense," Ron said. Draco turned to the red head and raised an eyebrow.

"Pardon?" Draco asked.

"Adriana and I are already mated, married, and parents. You two are just... dating. It's been over three years since you goons met, just do us all a favor and knock him up, mate, and if you don't do that, let him go" Ron said, looking at Harry at the last part. Draco's expression darkened. 

"Put your words back in you mouth, Weaselbee, or I'll have your head in a basket," Draco growled. Harry grimaced and trapped Draco's hand, which rested on his hip.

"Lighten up a bit, love, your grip is tight," he whispered. And even though Draco's grip relented, his dark expression did not.

"Did I say anything that wasn't true?" Ron said, standing up, towering over Draco. The omega looked up, a murderous expression still locked on his beautiful face. Draco extracted himself from Harry's embrace.

"No, you said something fucking stupid," Draco spat. Hermione gasped. Draco had never been one to curse, and she looked at the two, worried.

Part of Harry wanted to step in and protect Draco. The other, larger part, of him wanted to see how this played out. So he did.

"What? Mad because Harry would leave a slut like you?" A loud slap sounded through out the room and Pansy took a sharp intake of breath.

Harry was ready to kill his best mate, until he realized Draco was the one who hit Ron. Nostrils flared, the omega stalked out of the room, shoving Hermione out of his way as he slammed the door behind him.

The room stayed silent, everyone in shock of what had happened.

"Did he just-" Ron couldn't finish his sentence when he let out a loud oof.

Harry had shoved the red head against the wall, causing Adriana to let out a horrified yelp.

"DON'T YOU EVER INSULT HIM AGAIN!" Harry growled, his voice deepening several pitches, a side effect to Alpha. Even though Ron was an Alpha, Harry was taller, therefore more dominant*.

"Look what he's doing to you! He's turning you into a monster," Ron growled back, flipping them so Harry was shoved against the wall.

"He makes me happy, you lard arse!" Harry growled. The cycle continued, them fighting and flipping each other again the wall until, finally, Ron made another remark about Draco being a slut and Harry had punched him. Hard enough to cause the ginger to loose consciousness. Adriana let out another yelp.

Harry froze, looking at his childhood friend as blood slowly trickled from his nose.

With that, Harry glanced around the room, then ran after Draco.

* I have no fucking idea if that's true or not but 💁‍♀️

Xoxo, Tiffany