XXV

"I want a brother!" Scorpius cheered, throwing his hands into the air and jumping. Draco laughed, running his hand fondly over the blond's cheek before standing back up, crossing his arms and tilting his head at his son.

He didn't forget about Lilliana or her death, but had instead learned to deal with it. Sometimes, when he looked at Scorpius a certain way, his heart gave a painful pang.

He looked so much like her.

"Why not a sister, son?" Harry asked, winding an arm around Draco's waist, ruffling Scorpius' hair.

Scorpius looked at the floor and played with his hands nervously.

"Can't tell," He whispered. Draco looked down at him concerned and Harry squatted down next to him. He grabbed the small hands and made his son look at him.

"And why is that?" Harry prompted softly.

"'Cause it make Mummy sad," Scorpius said quietly. It was whispered out so silently that Harry was the only one who heard it.

"Will you tell me?" Harry asked equally as quiet.

Scorpius leaned in to Harry and cupped his ear.

"If I had another sister, Lily would feel betrayed,"

Harry automatically pulled Scorpius into his arms and the seven-year-old began crying.

Draco squatted to the floor with them immediately and wrapped his arms around Harry, petting his right hand over Scorpius' hair while the other wound around his husband's shoulders.

"What was the reason, baby?" Draco asked softly, cupping Scorpius' face.

"Lily," He said simply. Draco kissed his forehead.

What is up with these short chapters lately why is writing this book so hARDWHSJNAHS

Should I do a face reveal??

Xoxo, Tiffany