XIX

Fluff fluff fluffity fluff
Happy fall, everyone! Fall is my favorite season and I think it's because of the weather. I live in North Carolina and the weather is bipolar af. Fall is one of the only seasons where it's somewhat normal and I absolutely love it. I also love spooky season and Halloween! If you celebrate Halloween, what are you planning to dress up as? I'm not sure yet but I think I want to be a ringmaster. Drop a comment!

Sorry for the long A/N, I'm feeling super positive right now. I listened to one of my favorite ASMRTists while writing this chapter (Gracie K on YouTube) and she never fails to make me smile. The video is linked above!!

"Anywhere special you want to go for our Honeymoon?" Harry asked as Draco woke up. Draco rubbed his hands over his eyes and snuggled closer into the covers. Harry was sitting up next to him, leaning against the headboard as he flicked lazily through a magazine. He turned to look at Draco and smiled, causing Draco to smile back.

"You still want to go on a Honeymoon?" Draco asked, shuffling to sit up, running his hands lovingly over his bump. The twins were growing perfectly.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, leaning over to run his fingers through Draco's hair. Draco hummed, leaning into the touch.

"It's just... with the babies and all," Draco said, maneuvering so he was lying in Harry's lap.

"What about the babies? Did I miss something in the last appointment?" Harry asked, seeming somewhat scared as he sat up a bit higher. Draco shook his head.

"I just..." Draco stopped talking, looking down at his pregnant stomach. Harry suddenly realized what he meant and flipped them, so Draco straddled his waist.

The Omega began crying, leaning into Harry's neck.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Harry whispered into his hair, running his hands up and down his Omega's back.

"I'm scared!" Draco sobbed. Harry held him tighter.

"Why, pumpkin?" He said soothingly.

Draco refused, shaking his head.

"Tell me, love," Harry tried again.

Another shake of his head.

"Draco, tell me," Harry purposefully used his Alpha tone. The tone Draco couldn't refuse. 

"I-I'm scared that when you see me... see my stomach that you won't want me anymore," He finally said, refusing to meet his eyes. Harry was taken aback. 

Draco was beautiful. No matter how he looked or what he wore. Draco was always beautiful. And, even though he was a little biased, Draco was the most gorgeous creation Harry had ever laid his eyes on.

And Harry didn't hesitate to tell him so.

He watched as Draco's stunning silver eyes pooled with tears and how a beautiful red blush spread across his perfect face.

"I love you so much, my love," Harry promised, tightening his hold on Draco. He felt tears soak through his shirt and he held him tighter. 

"Why don't we grab some breakfast, hm?" Harry suggested a few minutes later after Draco calmed down. Draco agreed and millions of kisses on his stomach and a heated kiss on the lips later, they made their way to the kitchen.

Again, happy fall everyone!

Xoxo, Tiffany