XII

The moment you've all been waiting for.
Yes, my loves, there's smut in this chapter

"Draco?" Harry said quietly, finally finding his blond after searching throughout Gryffindor castle. Draco had ended up in their room, which was just Harry's old room, and Harry was unsure of why he hasn't looked there first.

Draco whipped around and suddenly bounded over time Harry. He, somehow, shoved the larger man into the wall and smashed their lips together. Harry's eyes opened in shock, before he melted into his boyfriend, pulling the blond closer by the hips.

"Fuck me," Draco growled, kissing and sucking his was down Harry's jaw and neck. Harry panted, twisting his fingers into the blond's hair. Harry realized that if Draco was simply blinded by anger, would he regret this? Harry didn't want to fuck Draco in a spur of a moment, much less mate with him.

"Draco, please," Harry tried. Draco nibbled at his earlobe and Harry bit back a groan.

"Baby," Harry tried again. Draco began to unbutton Harry's shirt and Harry pushed Draco away. The blond panted as he looked up. He seemed somewhat betrayed.

"I don't want our first time to be a quick fuck because you're mad at Ron," Harry said, walking over to Draco, ready to envelope him in a hug. Draco sidestepped him and walked to the other side of the room.

"Dray-"

"You think I want a quick fuck?" Draco asked, his eyes glazed with tears. Harry was taken aback and so fucking confused.

"Draco, I-"

"I don't want you to leave!" Draco cried, picking up the lilies on Harry's desk next to him and smashing them against the ground. The vase they were in shattered and water flew around the room. Harry shielded his face quickly.

"I know you tell Ron everything! You probably wanted him to say that!" Draco was looking frantic and before Harry could say that no, I didn't, I would never, the blond leaned over Harry's desk and shoved everything to the ground.

The blond began to thrust his hands through his hair, looking even more frantic than before. When a strong scent reached Harry's nose, he finally realized why.

Draco was going into heat.

His emotions were heightened, and the though of Harry only wanting him for sex must have sent betrayal through his body like wildfire.

"Calm down, baby, listen to me," Harry tried to no avail as the blond started fanning himself, tears running down his face and he tried to rip of his shirt.

"Come on, darling, come here," He tried again, walking towards Draco, and being somewhat thankful when the blond didn't flinch or move.

Harry slowly reached out and put his hand on Draco's shoulder. The blond's eyes widened for a moment, before he pushed himself into Harry.

Professor McGonagall had thought him this. Heat had a literal meaning. Draco, along with overwhelming need, was burning. To him, the room was maybe 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).

And Harry was like ice. He cooked Draco down tremendously.

Harry wrapped his arms around Draco and held on tight as the blond's knees buckled. He would have fallen to the ground if Harry hadn't been there, arms wrapped tightly around him, making sure he wouldn't fall

"Draco" Harry said. Draco stopped sobbing for a minute as he met Harry's eyes. Harry had used his Alpha voice, knowing it would speak straight to Draco's omega.

"Calm down for me, love. Can you do that?" He said calmly, hoping his tone would help Draco calm even more. The blond looked up at Harry as if he owned the world and the brunet smiled. If only Draco knew how precious he was.