Where Do We Stand Information

Hello fellow Outsider fans! Alrighty, well I’m Kayla : ). I decided to write an Outsider fanfic and put it here on Wattpad. I also will be posting it on fanfiction.net just so more people can read it. If you want to read it on fanfiction.net, it is the same title and same story. My username on both Wattpad and fanfiction.net is “leafsubsidestoleaf”. I wanted to do a little back story on “Where Do We Stand?” before you start reading. So this isn’t a chapter. It’s about what the characters are like, I won’t be explaining the already existing characters. Also, DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Outsiders or anything of S.E. Hinton. I also do not use any of the songs I use in the chapters. I simply use them to get the reader to read with the lyrics of a fitting song. ALL RIGHTS GO TO HINTON AND THE SONGWRITERS/SINGERS OF THE SONGS.

1.This is before everything that happens in the book. Also no character will die in this book.

2.I will bring in some fictional characters so some of the characters might not be in the original book.

3.I will use celebrities on people in this book. Not necessarily their personalities, but to give an idea of what the characters look like. If you want to think of someone in your mind, that’s perfectly fine.

4.The main character is a girl named Scarlett tucker. She’s headstrong, independent, courageous, and hopeful. She hated her mother and didn’t even cry at the funeral (the mom of the Tucker’s died. Her death is explained in the second chapter. Im not gonna spoil it.) She just turned 14. She’s very petite. Only 5’2. Dark brown hair. Lower class.

5.Her sister is Bridget. She had a love/hate relationship with her mom. She’s bold, caring, free spirited, adventourous, and protective of her siblings. She’s 19, anout 5’5-5’7. She’s blonde.

6.Travis is Bridget and Scarlett’s brother. He hates everything after his mother’s death. He plays football and baseball. He’s a hard worker, usually angry, misses his mother, slightly protective. He’s 17 and very attractive.

7.Lori Edwards is a character introduced not early in the story. She befriends Scarlett. She’s 17. She’s a middle class cheerleader. She’s peppy, beautiful, amiable, and quite funny.

8.This story starts in January.

9.The main greaser boys in this are Dally, Soda, and Johnny. But all of the greasers will be in the story.

10.The book starts out with the Tuckers moving back to Tulsa.

11.There will be language. There will be violence. And it some chapters, there will be sex. But I won’t be sexually explicit.

Please read this. I promise it will get better by time. Any questions, just message me. I’ll try to answer them as much as I could. I won’t be giving away too many spoilers though.