Chapter 2

Before I write this just gotta say I don't  fucking care about the readers. I've always wanted to write this but I can't due to my 3 month black out. So there's this

Jason POV

As I soon as  school  is over I head home,
I didn't feel like socializing right now.

My house is empty as usual, I miss when this house used to be full of joy and laughter but that was all fake and that truth came to light when my bastard of a dad left us, that was  a long time ago.

My mom is a nurse and she works nonstop.
My big brother is married and currently on his honeymoon.

My name Jason Carmichael. I am a senior in highschool.

My dad left my mom for another woman who was quote 'younger and not run down and who wasn't fat and didn't have stretch marks'.

His words not mine I remember when Josh and I were eavesdropping on them by putting our ears on the door.

My dad didn't care about us or her despite the fact  my mom loved him she loved him so very  much.

The whole reason she works so much is for to burn out so bad  she forgets the day her life went crashing down.

I didn't want to think about the sad part of my life, what was going through my mind was him.

I am gay and that took a while to admit internally.

There's this guy his name is Tyler and somehow he's swept me off my feet.

I caught Tyler staring at me, Of course I didn't let him know I caught him staring at me I'd to embarrassedto explain why I was staring back.

If he was gay  I'll have  chance it would also explain everything, well not everything but it would quench my curiosity as to why he wasn't dating girls.

I told  myself he was a player but that didn't make sense because he never slept with girls  either for a player.

Don't ask me how I know that because then I'd have to admit I am also kind of a stalker.

_________

Nick's Party.

As soon as I entered Nick 's house I was met with people were dancing, smoking,  playing beer pong, would you rather, Spin the bottle and truth or dare and getting high.

I look for Tyler through the crowd hopping to just see his face but I don't find him so I just sit in a dark corner with a beer.

As I sat down and looked around I started thinking, even if Tyler knows what would make him want me my own Dad didn't want me, he'll probably look at me and know he's out of my league and reject me.

I chugged down a good amount of my beer because I hated feeling like this.

Just then   Stephen invited me to play truth or dare and I agreed becauseit was a good distraction to how I was feeling.

I was playing with Theo,Tiffany, Martha, Jade and of course the person who invited me Stephen.

We all were  just sitting down on the ground staring at each other. 

"I'll go first" ,said Tiffany.

"Truth or Dare" Thoe asked her.

"Well um dare I've never chosen it",
 She said  with a grin on her face.

"I dare you to follow me upstairs"
"Ok ", she agreed almost too immediately and that was  the last I heard from Tiffany and Thoe for the night.

After that we just disbanded.

I was drinking again and then I noticed Tyler KISSING some guy who wasn't me and that made me furious, jealous and angry all at the same time.

I knew I ahd no right to be but I couldn't stop my self from rushing there and carrying the guy  buy his collar and proceeding to beat him up.

I stopped when I noticed the begging from the back ground and it was Tyler he was crying so much his eyes where red and puffy.

I was so hurt seeing him sad is hurting me but I caused that I hurt him.

I immediately stopped and just stared at him.

"WHY!, what did I do to you", he said while he was crying.

I looked at him and bit my lip in panic, why did I just do that and he wouldn't accept I'm in love with you as an excuse to why I assaulted the guy he was making out with, instead of apologizing and disappearing I acted on impulse.

I j dragged him upstairs in an empty room.

Nick was rich and his parents owned a big house which had many rooms which were unoccupied, his parents were also too busy to stick around their usually travelling so their never around.

I pushed him in the room and went in my self and immediately locked it.

"Your gay!", I said and Immediately recognized the fear in his expression.

  "No, why would you think  that", he said immediately denying it.

"You liar, I saw you kissing that guy and you were crying cause of him". 

"I was crying because you were beating him up and Why do you care If I'm gay or straight".

I paused thinking of how to respond, I can't sya the truth I can't be out of the closet I'll die, an idea then came to mind that moment.

" I have a problem with sluts like you", his expression immediately changed to an  offended one.

"I'm not a slut and why would you care unless you have a crush on me or something".

Oh shit, "Look I know a secretof yours and want something from it".

"So here's the deal you do what I want and I won't yank out of the closet".

"You must really miss a dick in your ass if you're saying that", he said with certain tone that turned me on.

He immediately noticed my erection and kept a neutral expression.

"A deal  you're in the closet too, are you backed up is that it. Looking at your excited friend I'm guessing It has to be it".

 "Every one would believe Jason Carmichael. The foot ball captain, the dream of all girls I don't think so I've got the upper hand on you".

I questioned what I said because it didn't make snese but he was so stunned he just his face was surprised then angry.

"What do you want me to do?".

"Anything I want".  "Whattt ,wait what proof"." The picture I have on my phone". I really didn't have pictures I was lying through my teeth.   "Let me see " "Hah you think am that stupid to show so you can take my phone  and run and delete them I aint stupid. I know you can run really fast and the way you snatch things ". "So you're telling me you don't have proof" ." Hah wait and see maybe now later anytime ooh I know what I'll  write Faggots lurk around us" .  "How could you say that your gay ". " But Noone knows so I have to stay under the radar. Soo its good yeah ok "Fine I agree" He said while grinding his teeth   That's what he said before leaving the room .