Chapter 10

Mathew's POV

Were currently in the hospital room. As the guy Oliver brought is unconscious. Oliver looked worried. Are they dating. I mean Oliver could do better sure the guy was cute and  short. But he vomited in my  Office twice and he's so chubby . But it looks like he has medical issues and Damien did stress him. I glanced at his hospital bed he looked pale. "What are we doing here babe he looks dead to me let's just leave " Damien said. Honey that will be a bad thing and you did cause this "Me what did I do he interrupted us when we were kissing he did that on purpose clearly and I was putting him in his place". But he told you he was in an job interview   "That was an excuse he was jealous and clearly insulted me so I told him he was fat I mean look at those jeans there clearly tight he was trying to seduce you and when I came in he got jealous and interupted  I clearly did the right thing ". I just kept quiet cause I didn't see him trying to seduce me but the jeans were tight on him. Just then the doctor came in. She went to Oliver "The babies are ok but he was " shh Oliver said cutting her off. Let's go outside. Did she say babies was he pregnant he was intersexual and Oliver got him pregnant . That explains the vomiting and the chubbyness. But I  wasn't sure I didn't think I heard well. Oliver came in with a paper just then he woke up. "Oliver am sorry it's just his perfume I could handle but both am sorry I didn't think I took my vitamins am sorry for the stress ". The guy said waking up. I felt insulted people said my perfume smelt great and Vitamins what is he doing with vitamins. Vitamins I said interupting them making them face my direction. "What Vitamins" Oliver said clearly lieing. The Vitamins he mentioned now "You've must have misheard he was apologizing for the vomit". I kept quiet I left it alone for now. "Well he's awake let's leave" Damien said. Am coming I said he then left the room then I faced Oliver and his boyfriend. "Oliver can we go buy me sweatpants after this the jeans are tight and the old one can't fit " The sweat pants that made you're ass look fat sure. From that comment I was sure they were dating. "Am fat ". He said in a sad tone then he started crying. No no am joking "Your lieing my jeans are even too tight ". He said crying more. Let's go to the store so you can bye your sweat pants you can bye as many as you want. Oliver said trying to stop the crying but he failed he kept crying then. Oliver carried him out. I stayed there wondering if I was right  I got up and left the room.

Thank you Andrew Hass for voting for all my chapters.