Chapter 4

Thank u Andrew Hass again for commenting and voting, adding it to your reading list and giving my book a chance.

Jason POV

I don't know why I didn't feel happy. I had him where I wanted him. Is it because am forcing the love on him is it because he doesn't love me the same way I'll have to prove to him am a good guy. I finally drift off to sleep. I wake up bath and make my breakfast. I just ate potato chips and drank a soda. Not the healthiest choice but my mom is never around she doesn't even shop for groceries. I bought these potato chips yesterday night and the soda always been there the money is there am just lazy I'll find time to do it. I go to school and the usual everyone was talking about Nick's party. At lunch time despite my hunger I wanted my Tyler yes his mine. I waited for him. I went to his locker and waited he came with his friends they were talking about something. "Hey Jason my bro what you doing " Nick said. I need to talk with short stack I say while fist bumping Nick. "When did you guys become friends" Were not  Tyler said making me feel awkward. Nick you and the guys should go hang me and Tyler need discuss some things "Ok dude see around ". Nick leaves with the guys. The was completely empty just me and Tyler. "What do you want " he says in an angry tone. Did you forget our deal babe. "Don't call me that " Nah nah nah watch your tone you ffff fa fa just you don't let  me make you regret your tone. I want to call me sweetheart, love,  or my personal favorite daddy. I hear him mumble something but I can't tell what it is. I pull by the waist and kiss. I pull away and see his face it was a frown. Am sorry "What are you sorry for the blackmailing or the kiss I didn't ask for and the threatening no need for sorry". He sarcasitically.
Bye Tyler meet me at the janitor closet if  not just stare at your phone all day. Cause a surprise would be waiting for you. Then I walked away. I really felt bad even if I did have pictures there's no way I'll post them instead I 'll delete them. When I kissed him I saw the look on his face he didn't even accept it. It made my heart crack I don't even know why am doing this all I  want is for him to love me as much as I love him that's all.

At the janitor's closet....

Am here what do you want  "Nothing I just want to hang out with you ". That's funny cause I want nothing to do with you. "You're soo cute when your angry  now common let's go" Go where?  "To my house silly I told you I want to spend tine with you let's go". I have homework "we can do it at my house let's go ". I was soo happy me and him alone in my house who could tell what will happen I glance at his face to see his expression it could have been better but I was ok with it.

I wil continue but from Tyler POV.